Chapter sixteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

Wendy: "You'll be okay, don't worry."

Carla: "It's a minor injury, nothing fatal. Wendy will be able to help her without using too much magic. "

Carla states while standing next to Wendy and observing Milliana's injury. Yukino rushes torwards Kagura and Erza with some water. They take it and thank her.

Yukino: "What happened?"

Erza:  "We found our target..."

Kagura:  "He's the one that hurt Milliana. We were almost going to battle him but..."

Lucy: "But what?"

Suddenly the ground starts to shake and smoke could be seen from the sky. I knew it could be none other then Natsu.

Lucy: "Natsu!"

I yell worried while running in the direction where the smoke is coming. Out of nowhere I feel something warm grab onto my right wrist, pulling me back. Turning my gaze to see who it was I noticed it was Erza.

Erza:  "You can't go back there."

Lucy: "But what about Natsu!?"

Erza: "It's Natsu, he'll be right. If you go now you'll be poisoned and will cause him to lose focus."

Lucy: "..."

I stay silent. My eyes widen as I hear the 'poisoned' part. I didn't want Natsu to lose, I didn't want to be a burden. I tear rolled down my cheek as I look down. I once told him I believed in him...I still do... I thought to myself while wiping my tear away and look up at Erza with a slight smile.

Lucy: "You're right."

I say with causes her to let go of my wrist. She then nods while smiling back and turns around, walking towards the camp. Sighing I walk back as well, still feeling a little uneasy. I believe in him but that doesn't mean I can't be worried about him. I notice Milliana wrapped up in a blanket, sleeping.

Lucy: "Is she feeling any better?"

Wendy: "Yup! I healed her wound and now she's taking a little nap."

Kagura:  "Thank you Wendy."

Wendy: "No need for thank yous Kagura-san she's a friend in pain. I couldn't just do nothing."

Kagura smiles at Wendy and ruffles get hair. In return Wendy hugs her tightly. I sit down waiting for Natsu's return. Hearing some leaves rustling I turn my head to where the noise is coming, hoping its Natsu but instead it was Gray and Juvia.

Gray: "What's up with all that smoke?"

Juvia:  "Juvia believes it has something to do with Natsu."

Gray: "He better not burn down the whole forest or I'll beat the-..."

He starts to say but notices me worried. Gray then walked over to Erza and asked what happened. After everything being explained to him he decided to do the same thing I wanted to do but like before Erza stopped it. We all them began to wait.

Gray: "He better not get himself killed...I won't have anyone to fight with if he's gone."

Yukino: "Don't you think you should be a bit more positive?"