Chapter twenty-six

Lisanna's P.O.V.

Two days had passed after the truffle incident and no signs of recovery from Natsu were being shown. He was simply getting worse and worse. His temperature wouldn't go down and his appetite was completely gone. I feared for the worse. What was going to happen to Natsu..? Was he going to die? If so...then I couldn't allow it to happen.

Putting on my cloak I place a small kiss on the forehead of the sleeping man before exiting my house. I leave to go find the only solution to all of this. The one thing that could cure him...Lucy.

Lisanna: "I have no choice..."

I say under my breath as I continued my short journey. After a few hours I finally arrive at the guild and open it's doors, stepping in afterwards. Spotting Wendy I immediately walk towards her to find out where Lucy was.

Lisanna: "Hi Wendy! Nice to see you!"

Wendy: "Oh hi li-..!"

Lisanna: "Quick question do you know where Lucy is??"

I cut her off and cut to the chase.

Wendy: "Um I'm not really sure... Gomen... I wasn't of much help."

Lisanna: "It's fine."

Mirajane: "Why are you searching for Lucy?"

Lisanna: "I just wanted to have a friendly talkkkk. Eek!"

I was pulled out of the guild by my sister. Rubbing my now aching wrist I decide to speak up.

Lisanna: "What's your problem??"

Mirajane: "Now tell me what's really going on."

After explaining everything to my older sister she simply gives me a flick on my forehead. Rubbing my forehead I give her an apologetic look.

Mirajane: "You've been hiding him this whole time!?"

Lisanna: "Yes..."

I lowly answer her question.

Mirajane: "Do you have any idea of what you've been doing!?"

Lisanna: "I know...I'm sorry. It's just I thought Natsu would get better."

Mirajane: "Natsu is about to die and all you can say is sorry!? Lissanna I can't believe your feelings for him wouldn't allow you to let him be with Lucy. Your choices have consequences."

She placed her hand on my shoulder as she scolds me. Shaking my head I snap back.

Lisanna: "It's not my fault he fell for the wrong person!"

Mirajane: "What makes you think she's the wrong person?"

Lisanna: "..."

She has to be... She's not meant for him. He's not meant for her...right? I asked myself in my thoughts. Looking down I grabbed onto my skirt and clenched tightly, feeling frustration.

Mirajane: "They're perfect for each other and you know it. Your emotions have clouded your eyes."

Lisanna: "Help..."

Mirajane: "What did you say?"

Lisanna: " Help me...I don't want to lose Natsu..."

Mirajane: "Let's go get Lucy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's P.O.V.

Lucy: "Coming."

I rush towards the door after hearing a knock. That's when I saw Mirajane and her younger sister Lisanna waiting outside.

Lucy: "Hey Mira-..."

Mirajane: "There's no time for talking. Lisanna close the door."

My sentence were cut off short by Mirajane's words.  Huh? Is something up? I thought to myself as I kept my eyes on the white haired women.

Lisanna: "Got it."

Lucy: "What's going onnnnnn!?"

My question trailed off as I was pulled away from my house and dragged with them. After a while of being dragged into a forest they explained to me a wild story about Natsu that was hard to believe.

Lucy: "What are you guys talking about!?"

I ask in a worried tone while pulling my arm away from Mirajane's grasp.

Mirajane: "Natsu is dying."

Lucy: "Dragon mating season? I've never heard about it."

I stood in front of the two, shocked.

Lisanna: "Everything were telling you is the truth. Stop questioning everything!"

Lisanna furiously yells before raising her hand and harshly slapping me. Staring at my side I stood still and silent, surprised of her action. I couldn't believe she had just slapped me...

Lucy: "..."

Mirajane: "Lisanna!"

Mirajane yells as I she grabs Lisanna and pulls her away. Pushing her away Lisanna walked towards me and spoke up once again.

Lisanna: "I don't care if you love him or not but if their any kindness in your heart you'll help him live!"

Lucy: "N-Natsu..."

Lisanna: "Why he fell for you I have no idea but if you're the solution of this problem then I need you to cooperate because I don't want to lose him!"

Lucy: "You...You love him don't you..?"

I ask lowly while glancing up to meet her eyes. She was afraid...just like me. The life of the  man we both share love for was going to be lost if we did nothing.

Lisanna: "With all my heart..."

Lucy: "I understand why you're angry at me but... You need to understand that it's hard for me to take in everything you've just told me!"

Lisanna: "I don't have time for your pathetic talk."

Lisanna turns around, ready to walk away when I then grab her wrist and pull her back. My eyes became watery as I raised my voice and grabbed her attention to say what I had to say.

Lucy: "You think I don't care about him and that's where you're wrong... I love Natsu and I don't want to lose him either!"

Lisanna: "...then follow me."

Lissana took me to a small cottage. ...what was waiting for me inside for nerve wrecking. I was scared to see what was behind that door...

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
Hey guys! I know this is a pretty short chapter but I'm leaving all the juicy details for the next one. Spoiler... Lucy does something to Natsu if you know what I mean. Hue... XD

Well also think I should announce that Mira's ship is soon coming to an end. Not right now but soon and this Nalu fanfic will end but stay tuned for the rest of the Mira's ship collection. Once this fanfic ends I will publish a Gruvia fanfic of Mira's ship for all of you who enjoyed this book. So I hope you all enjoy what's to come. Until then!

Votes⭐️

Comments📲

Show some 💙