You're young and you wander away from him

(Requested)

SORRY FOR THE WAIT ILY

Liam(1)

"Can we get ice cream?!?" I giggled to Liam as we walked down to the target in the mall.

AN: IF YOU GUYS DONT HAVE A TARGET I DONT KNOW HOW YOU LIVE. COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT TARGET HERE 👉🏼

Liam chuckled and smiled. "Sure pumpkin. Let's get you some outfits first." I giggled and nodded as I reached up for my brothers hand.

*

"Leeyum can we goooo?" I whined pulling on my big brothers leg as he talked to someone on the phone.

"Just a second babe." He sighed bopping my nose. I giggled and turned around.

Out of the corner of my eye I was a toy shop. I turned my body around and smiled running for the big teddy bear sitting in the window.

I ran out of target and went into the store. I was determined to get that big teddy bear.

Liam's POV

"Alright, thanks Niall. See you soon mate." I said before hanging up and turning around to talk to y/n, only she wasn't there.

I started to panic. "Y/n?!?" I shouted running out of the store.

I whipped out my phone and dialed Harry's number think maybe Harry and her walked off to find some outfits.

"Hello?" Harry answered.

"Harry are you with y/n?" I asked walking through the mall.

"No mate I told you I was going to the toilet. I thought she was still with you?" He questioned.

"No she's missing. Go look around and call me if you find her."

AN: FUCK I JUST REALIZED MOST 1 YEAR OLDS CANT TALK. UGH IM TOO LAZY TO REWRITE THIS. COMMENT HERE👉🏼 IF YOU WANT ME TO.

I ran around the mall and an hour later I finally found y/n laying on a bench in the food court sound asleep.

I'm such a horrible person. Someone could've stolen her! I quickly picked her up and called Harry.

"Hey mate I found her. Meet me at the car we're going home. Round up the lads too would you?" I spoke into the phone.

"Okay mate see you soon." Harry said before handing up.

I'm just glad y/n's safe. I'm never letting her out of my sight ever again.

I KNOW ITS SHORT AND CRAPPY SO IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE JUST LET ME KNOW. LOVE YOU GUYS❤️
-Mac