nature : chapter twenty-two

Începe de la început

Fran nodded, "I'm pretty sure, but I'm positive it's just two, you won't magically pop out a few more, you're safe."

Luke sighed, looking down at Reece's tummy, "of course it's me who impregnates two people accidentally, then gives one twins."

Reece laughed softly, "you've gotta control yourself, after they're born, I'm getting you neutered." He said before kissing Luke's hand. "We'll be okay."

Luke nodded, "yeah, we'll be okay."

Fran printed out another scan as Luke cleaned Reece up for him, throwing the tissues away before helping Reece of the bed. Reece did up the button on his jeans, "I'm gonna have to wear sweats forever now." Reece frowned, "I'm gonna feel like a slob,"

"A pretty slob." Luke said, Reece smiled. Luke kissed his forehead before they sat down again opposite Fran.

"So we'll push your due date closer now." Fran said, pulling the scan from the printer. Then she handed it to the couple, pointing with her pinky finger, "this is the babies head, you can see his penis down there. Then here is the other one." She said, showing them the shape of another baby. "Which is obviously why you're bigger."

Reece nodded, "when will the due date be?"

"Late April I'll say, I'm going to inform the clinic to have a room waiting for you from the fifteen of April onwards. If you've not felt anything by the twentieth, come to the clinic and I'll meet you." Fran explained, "twins are a stressful pregnancy so I want it to be as smooth as possible."

Luke nodded, "thank you."

"Now, with the actually birth, Luke will be in the room," she said, "I'll do the operation and Reece will be numb from his chest downwards."

"Do I have to see you cut in to him?" Luke asked as Fran got out a folder.

"No, they'll be a sheet between us." She laughed, "most men don't want to see their husband or wives insides."

"you saw your ex push Cory out of her vagina, be a big boy." Reece said, making Luke give him a look, telling him to shush.

Fran explained using a diagram where she'd cut and said Reece would have obvious scars but they'd fade with in time. "And after the birth, Reece needs to stay on bed rest for at least two weeks. And as part of the service, I'll come and check up on you at home, to see the babies and the stitching."

Luke nodded "thank you again Fran."

They soon finished up, and Luke held the sonogram in his hand, the other in Reece's as they walked back to the kids.

"Are you okay with the fact it's twins?" Reece asked, making luke look up from the scan.

"Yeah, I can't just suddenly say no now" Luke laughed lightly, "I like kids, and it's good three of them are old enough to look after themselves if need be if we have to take care of the babies and Cory might still need help. But we can do it."

Reece sighed and nodded before he pulled Luke to a stop. He leaned up for a kiss, "I love you Luke."

"I love you too Reece." Luke smiled, "now let's get back to the kids."

They got back to the kids, Cory instantly standing up and taking his dad's hand. "What's the baby gonna be?" He instantly asked, knowing they'd be told today.

Luke leaned down and picked his son up, "well we've got some news." Luke grinned, looking down at the kids. "We're having twins?"

"Like us?" Addy asked.

"Like you guys."

"But what is it?" Cory asked again. "Boy or girl?"

"One is a boy." Reece said, "the doctor couldn't see the other one so we only know one baby so far." He explained making Cory groan.

"But I wanted to know!" He exclaimed, making Luke hush him.

"Let's go home yeah?" Luke asked and they all walked out of the private clinic, going to Luke's car.

They drove home, the kids separating around the house, leaving Luke and Reece to relax in the living room. Luke turned on the TV, sitting down, before Reece lay down, his head in Luke's lap. He had a hand on his stomach, "I'm kinda scared." Reece said, "it's gonna hurt so much."

"You'll be numb you'll be fine."

"But like before, when my water breaks and afterwards with the stitches." Reece sighed, looking up at Luke. "You better kiss my tummy afterwards too, when you kiss my tummy it's nice." He smiled, reaching his hand up to Luke's hair and running his fingers through it.

"You're so feely," Luke said, grabbing Reece's hand and kissing it.

"'M just happy."

Luke smiled, "me too." He put his hand on Reece's tummy then. "It was a shock but I'm really happy about it."

Reece grinned, "good. My morning sickness has gone now too." Reece added.

"now I've gotta deal with cravings and mood swings and you being horny a lot." Luke groaned making Reece smirk.

"How're you gonna deal with the last one?" He raised his eyebrows at Luke.

Luke laughed, kissing Reece, "I'll find a way."

-

twins are apparently cliche but apparently having a baby in any book is cliche sigh

FEEDBACK

twinsies, a boy so far, so you think it'll be another boy or girl??

Telling the kids??

What's gonna happen when Reece's hormones kick in? Do you all want smut still or nah?

Predictions? Thoughts? New covers!!! Yay I haven't finished them all yet tho