Ch.29- The end?

Y/n's POV

It's been a month since Kyle's death and I would like to say I'm handling it well. The girls are doing everything to help me get over it but it's just hard because I was only ever close to Kyle and Natasha. But now Kyle's gone and I haven't talked to Natasha in years so I have no idea where she's at.

But enough of that the girls have one last game then they have a 2 week break to spend time with family. Oh shit never once have I thought about meeting Ali or Ash's family I've always thought of the girls as my family.

We're currently heading to the stadium for the girls game against Costa Rica. We arrive and the girls warm up about 30 minutes later the game starts.

                  *90 minutes later*

The girls won and head into the locker room. I wait outside the stadium for the girls and as I'm standing there 5 cop cars zoom by me and round the corner. I've haven't been Spidey for a while and to be honest I don't know if I ever will be again.

I see the girls come out and we walk to the bus we drive back to the hotel and chill for the rest of the day. We go out to eat one last time and it was funny because Hope threw a pie at Kelley hitting her in the face. We get home at about 9 and Mal and I head to our room. We lay down and I pull her close to me and slowly drift off.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys last chapter of this book sorry if it sucked😕. So many questions need to still be answered like who is Natasha?Who's family are you going to choose to meet Ali or Ash?? And most importantly will you choose to be Spidey again??? Comment if you want a sequel to this book so you can find out the answer to theses questions and many more to come. Thank you all for reading😊