Ch 7 - Car rides and dinner

Ash's POV

The bus pulls up to the hotel and we get off we head into the lobby and get into the elevator. I push the button for the 8th floor and we wait for the stop when we get out of the elevator I see Y/N sitting in front of our door staring up at the ceiling I laugh and walk over to her.

"penny for your thoughts"

" oh I'm not thinking about anything just counting the tiles on the ceiling" she looks at me and smiles. I smile back and help her up we wait for Ali to come up and she opens the door she looks and me and nods and we tell Y/N to sit on the bed so we can talk to her hopefully we can get some answers.

Your POV

Ali comes up and opens the door to the room and I'm immediately told to sit on the bed.

"so why did you walk home and what's with the cut on your arm?" Ali asked

"well I walked home because I felt like it and the cut on my arm is from me falling" really falling like their gonna believe that I internally smack myself in the head

" you fell on what?" Ash asked

" umm something sharp"

"whatever you say Y/N", now go get ready the team is going out to eat so dress casual. I got up and changed (that's the outfit you changed into up above)I walked back out to the living room to find Ali and Ash in a full on make out session so I quickly run out of the room not wanting to see that so I go to Lauren and Moe's room I knock and Lauren opens the door.

"hey Y/N what are you doing here?"

"hey um Ali and Ash were in a full on make out session and I didn't want so see that so I thought I'd come here" I explained she laughed and let me in.

"Morgan is in the bathroom getting ready, what happened to your arm?"

"oh um I fell"

"really that's a little deep to "just fall" but whatever you say come on lets go get that cleaned up". We go to the bathroom but Morgan is still in there.

"hey Moe you almost done in there?"

"yeah just a second" she opens the door and sees me and gives me a hug.

"hey Y/N what happened to your arm?"

" I fell"

"oh um ok"

"Anyways lets get it cleaned up" Lauren said. She grabbed the first-aid kit and told me to sit on the counter she sprayed some of that stuff that stings and wrapped my arm with a Band-Aid.

" alright we got 30 minutes till we have to meet the team in the lobby I have to get ready" and with that Lauren disappeared into the bathroom. I walked out to the living room to find Moe watching SpongeBob. I laugh and sit next to her.

"having fun Moe?" I teased

"oh shut up you know you love it" we laugh and turn our attention to the T.V.

Lauren's POV

I got out of the bathroom a few minutes before we have to meet the team in the lobby I got a text from Ash saying that Y/N was riding with us. I send a quick response and was about to put my phone away until I heard singing coming from the living room and see Y/N and Morgan jumping up and down on the couch singing along to SpongeBob I press record and record them singing.

" F IS FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER, U IS FOR YOU AND ME, N IS FOR ANYWHERE AND ANYONE AT ALL DOWN HERE IN THE BIG BLUE SEA" they scream I stop recording and post it on Instagram and caption" it aren't these two cute". I laughed as I heard their phones go off.

"LAUREN!" I hear them both yell I laugh harder as I see both of them pouting.

" come on you two we have to go meet the team downstairs" we get into the elevator and wait for our stop. We get to the lobby and I found out that me, Y/N, Moe, Julie and Christen are in one car together. We all get in the car Press is driving I'm in the passenger seat and Julie, Y/N and Morgan are in the back.

Your POV

I'm sitting in the middle in the back seat and we're singing to the radio until Adele's song Hello comes on and Christen and Lauren start singing at the top of their lungs so I pull out my phone and record them singing and post it on Instagram captioning it revenge. I laugh as Lauren's phone goes off she turns around and gives me the death glare (you know the one Hope gives to anyone who pisses her off) I laugh and say

" I think you've been hanging out with Hope too long you got her glare down". We get to the restaurant and I sit between Ali and Ash and let me tell you BIG MASTAKE you can feel the lust in the air between these two something tells me I'm gonna have to find somewhere else to sleep tonight. We left the restaurant and we got back into the cars we came in. On the way home Moe fell asleep on my shoulder so I carried her to her room and put her in bed as I turn to leave I feel her grab my wrist and heard her mumble out a "stay" so I turned back around and laid down next to her.

"goodnight Moe" but I got no response as I was met with soft snores as I slowly felt myself drift off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

Awww look at you and Morgan getting all close. Comment and let me know if you want this ship to sail or if you want to be with someone else but keep in mind that you are 16 but I can make it so your 18 so it wont be as awkward of an age gap. Anyways don't forget to comment and vote!