Ch.28 - Spidey vs Sandman & venom

Y/n's POV

I'm woken up when I hear screaming coming from down the hall and I immediately recognize it as Ali and Ash I bolt out of my room and down to theirs knocking down their door to find a letter saying 'come and get them' -venom.

I ball up the paper and throw it onto the floor this means war. I suit up and swing out my window going to the only person I know that could possibly help me but it's a long shot I swing into his apartment and see him standing there with his back turned to me.

"Kyle... I need your help I can't take them both not by myself " I said he slowly turns around and I see what the bomb did to his face

"You don't deserve my help" he says
"Kyle they need us" he stares at me and it's silent he takes a deep breath "Get out" he says and I look down and turn around and swing out. Well there goes my only chance he was the only one I stood a chance with because he has all that hi tech stuff and he won't help.

I'm swinging and my phone rings so I stop and answer it. "Y/n where are you" Mal asks "I'm going to save Ali and Ash venom took them" I say and she gasps "I'll go get the other girls be careful" she says and hangs up. I take off determined to save my family.

Mal's POV

"Everyone wake up the bad dudes got Ali and Ash" I say and everyone jerks awake we go to turn on the tv and see the news on

"All of New York continues to hold its breath as the hostage situation continues to unfold, just 30 minutes ago police came across this startling sight two young women held hostage in a taxi suspended 80 stories above the ground in what appears to be a giant web. Every attempt to rescue the hostages have been ruined by the sandman" the news reporter said then the people started cheering.

They turn the camera so you can now see y/n swinging to the scene "she seem to have come out of nowhere to answer the prayers of the city just when all hope seemed to be lost" the lady said let's just hope y/n can get them all home safely.

Kyle's POV 😱😱

After y/n left I picked up the sword that was on the ground. "If I may sir" my butler started out "I've seen things in this house I've never spoken of" "what are you trying to tell me?" I questioned

"The night your cousin died I cleaned his wound, the blade that pierced his body came from his own glider I know your trying to defend his honor but there's no question that he died by his own hand, I loved your cousin as I have loved you Kyle and as your friends love you" he said and I nodded so y/n didn't kill him

I suit up in my cousin suit and head out to help y/n

Y/n's POV

I get to the scene and swing past sandman and I'm almost to Ali and Ash until venom comes out of nowhere and hits me into a bar causing me to hit many more on the way down. I stand up and turn around to be met by sandman raising his fist and venom comes and shoots a web around my throat and pulls me down onto the beam.

*pound* ouch *pound* ouch *pound* ow *pound* *pound* I reach out to Ali and Ash and see that they both have tears running down their face *pound* my hand drops thats it I can't take anymore is this how I die. Sandman raises his arm for another strike and before he hits me he stops and a few seconds later half of his head blows up

In comes Kyle on his hover board and hits venom and I rip the web of my throat and start gasping for air and he comes up to me "you made it" he sticks out his and and I take it "just in the nick of time too" he said "well a couple of minutes ago wouldn't have been so bad either" I said "what are you gonna do" he said smiling and pulls me up

We hear venom screech and sandman gets back up "I may need your help over here" I said " I'm a little busy dealing with dad right now give me your hand" he says and I grab his hand kicking sandman and he sends me into venom.

*watch video to see what happens picking up after you grab Ali and Ash*

"You guys alright?" "Yeah we're good thanks for saving our lives kiddo"Ali said "you'd do the same for me" "Hey y/n am I interrupting something" Kyle says

I jump off the building and help Kyle fight sandman who we make quick work of. I go to check back on Ali and Ash but venom grabs my foot and shoots webs to my wrist and hits me across the face with a sharp pipe ripping my mask off. The symbiote peels back on the face of venom and I can see who it is.

"Eddie, you gotta take the suit off I know what it's like the power it gives you but it's bad" I said

"Yeah but I like being bad" he said getting ready to spear me with the sharp end of the pipe until Kyle comes in but gets hit into a wall causing more pipes to fall down.

(^Watch till 1:06)

After venom throws Kyle off the side of the building I break the webs and stick some webs to two pipes driving them into the ground and I do the same until I have a circle around venom I bang pipes around it until I can see Eddie and I pull him out just leaving the symbiote.

I go to kyles hover board and take out one of the bombs "y/n what are you doing noooo" Eddie says as I throw the bomb into the symbiote but Eddie jumps in blowing them both up.

I rush to Kyle and see that he's dying I try to help him but he says no and we talk until he passes away in my arms. I cry for a few minutes until I remember Ali and Ash and I go to them.

"It's over we can go home" I said "but what about Kyle where is he?" Ali asked " he died venom was going to spear me but Kyle jumped in front of me and saved me" I said and they give me a hug "everything will be alright" Ash said and I nodded.

They hold onto me as I swing home and I pass out on the couch from exhaustion.
----------------------------------------------
There it is the big battle bummed that Kyle had to die. Sooo I'm thinking about one or two more chapters in this book and then it's over. But there could be a sequel if you guys want one. As always don't forget to vote and comment if you want a sequel!