Ch.22 - 1 spidey 2 spidey 3 spidey 4?

Ali's POV

Me and the girls were walking around and we found a cafe and decided to eat lunch there. We finished eating and we were about to pay when all of a sudden there was a big boom and it started to down pour and lightning was crackling  across the sky as the thunder continued wind started to pick up.

"That's crazy where did this storm come from the weather report said it was suppose to be sunny all day" Ash said. "I don't think that's a storm, I wish it was" Y/N said pointing to a big hole in the sky. We all go to the window and see 5 figures come down from the sky.

"Alright ladies everyone get back from the window now" Jill said and we all listened but Y/N.

"Y/N kiddo come back here where it's safer" I said she looked at me and said "Sorry you have to find out like this" I looked at her confused and she ran out of the cafe. "Nooo Y/N come back" I yelled about to run after her but I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder I look and see Hope "she'll be fine Ali trust me" she said and I nodded deciding to trust her.

Y/N's POV

I was sitting in a cafe with the team then all of a sudden a storm came out of nowhere I look up at the sky and see that there's a hole in it. I hear someone say something and I say " I don't think that's a storm, I wish it was" someone says something else and the next thing I know I running out of the cafe.

I get soaked and I make my way to where the figures dropped down from the sky, I change into my suit and swing over. I get there and I have to do a double check as I see Kraven but 5 different Kravens. "Well well well look at the spider all alone" The Kraven dressed in all black said.

"Um please tell me this is just a bad dream" I say "you wish little spider now we crush you" he said and they all charged at me I dodged as best as I could but still ended up getting hit. A helicopter started to fly over us. I see a reported lean out with a camera 'great they get to see me get my ass kick by a bunch of Kravens' I thought then all of a sudden another hole opened up in the sky and out fall 4 more figures they land and all of a sudden the Kraven that was about to stab me is kicked into a wall I look up and I see not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 spideys.

 "Sorry we're late" the spidey in blue said and helps me up "you can ask questions later now it's time to kick ass" the spidey wearing goggles said

"Sorry we're late" the spidey in blue said and helps me up "you can ask questions later now it's time to kick ass" the spidey wearing goggles said. I nod and we makes short work of the Kravens. I turn to the other spideys and I say follow me because I know I'm gonna have to explain and I might as well just do it to everybody. We get to the cafe and walk in and hear everyone gasp I look around for Ali and walk over to her 'well here it goes' I think to myself and I pull of my mask.

----------------------------------------------
OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY GUYS!!! This chapter has been WAY overdue! But it's finally here and so is summer so you should be getting updates more often and for those of you who read my other story Purpose Jade/you that will have and update either tonight or Tomorrow and if you don't already read that GO CHECK IT OUT!!! Anyways thank you all for waiting so long as always don't forget to vote and feel free to comment on this story even if it's telling me to update.