Chapter 3 - Adoption day

Ali's POV

I wake up the next morning next to Ash.

She's so cute

Thanks but your cuter

I said that out loud? I said blushing

Yeah you did she says as she gets up and kisses me.

Hey Ash

Yeah?

Can I talk to  you about something

 yeah sure anything, you ok?

Yeah its just... how would you feel about adopting a kid?

Yeah sure id love to that means we can have our own little family we have to tell Jill and the other girls first.

Alright I'll go find Jill and you get all the other girls here. I walk out of the room and head strait to Jill's room I knock on the door and a few seconds later she opens the door.

Ali how can I help you?

Hey Jill can I talk to you real quick

Yeah sure come in, what is it you want to talk about?

Me and Ash want to adopt a kid.

Well I wasn't expecting that but I suppose if you two are willing to take full responsibility for the kid you can adopt thank you for coming to me first.

No problem thanks Jill

Anytime Ali. I leave and head back to my room.

Ash's POV

As soon as Ali leaves I send a huge group text to all the girls saying to meet me and Ali in our room in the next few minutes. Ali comes back and tells me what happened with Jill. I'm surprised that Jill was ok with it. A few moments later all the team comes in and me and Ali make our announcement.

Me and Ali are adopting a kid

YAY I GET TO BE A AUNT! Kelley yells we all laugh.

So do you want a boy or a girl and how old? Hope asked

Um a girl and around 15 or 16 I say

ALRIGHT HURRY AND DO IT I CANT WAIT! Kelley says we all laugh once more and me and Ali head out to find our new daughter.

Your POV

I woke up remembering its adoption day I sigh and get out of bed. I get dressed and head down stairs and start to make breakfast for everyone once I'm finished I set the table and put food on everyone's plate I made bacon, hash browns, sausage, eggs and some toast . One by one everyone comes down and eats once everyone finishes I wash the dishes and get ready for the adoption. I watch all these couples come in and don't even look at me they go strait to the younger kids. I'm about to go upstairs when suddenly the front door opens and in walk two girls that look really familiar they talk to Ms. Smith really fast and they split up the blonde walks toward the little kids while the brunette looks around the room until her eyes land on mine and she starts to walk over.

Hi my name is Ali what's your name?

Y/N nice to meet you Ali

Likewise so how old are you?

I'm 16 turning 17 in a few weeks though. Ali asked me a few more questions and then said bye and walked back to the blonde and started talking to her then they went over to Ms. Smith and they talked and signed some papers. Ali comes back over to me

Guess what

What

We just adopted you go pack your bags. I nod and run up the stairs to pack my bag I only have a few things so it only took a few minutes I run back down the stairs to find Ali and the blonde whos name I learned to be Ashlyn and we headed to the car to start our new life together. Little did they know that it was me who saved them and their friends yesterday... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! little bit longer chapter today but how about that you got adopted by krashlyn! Sorry for the mistakes don't forget to comment and vote!