Ch. 15 - Meeting the new members

Y/N's POV

So today the team is getting new members so Jill called everyone into a meeting. "Ladies I called you all into here today so you can meet your new team mates, ladies this is Mallory Pugh, Lindsey Horan, Stephanie McCaffrey, Jaelene Hinkle and Samantha Mewis. I'll leave you ladies alone so you can get to know each other." and with that Jill left the room and everyone started talking to each other.

Everybody seemed really cool but Jaelene seemed like a bit of a flirt and I think some of the other girls noticed because it was pretty obvious she kept doing things like laughing at everything I said even if it wasn't funny or she kept "accidentally" brushing my shoulder or my hand, but yeah to say it was a bit awkward was an understatement. Tobin and Lindsey already knew each other because they played together over in France. Jill came back in and announced that we had a team dinner but as we were walking to the bus Jill called me over.

"Yeah what's up" I asked

"Well I know how your staying in Ali and Ash's room and its a little cramped and with these new players one of them needs a room mate so I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying with Mallory until further notice"

"Alright that's no problem" with that we walked onto the bus and drove to the restaurant we ate then went back to the hotel I went into my old room and grabbed my stuff.

"Hey where you going kiddo" Ash asked me

"Oh I forgot to tell you Jill told me that I'm rooming with Mal from now on"

"Do you want to?"

"I don't have a problem with it Mal is pretty cool"

"Alright as long as your ok with it" I went to hug her and Ali bye and told them that I would see them tomorrow. I walked to the room I would be staying at and opened the door. I saw Mal laying on one of the beds on her phone. She looked up and said hey, she helped me unpack and we stayed up talking for a while until we both drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know this is a short chapter and that it took so long to update but the chapter is finally up! Also you'll probably be getting with someone either next chapter or the chapter after that so make sure you guys keep commenting on who you want to be with. So far I have 2 votes for Moe, 1 vote Press and 1 vote for Kling so let me know who you guys want. Don't forget to comment and vote!