Ch 8 - New nickname?

Your POV

I woke up with Morgan practically on top of me. So I gently rolled her off of me how she didn't wake up I have no idea but whatever. I walked to the living room realizing I was the first one up so I wrote a note to Lauren and Moe saying I went back to my room. I left and went back to my room, I go in and again I was the first one up, now that I think about it I haven't looked at the time so I glance over at the clock and it read 6:30. I'm too awake to fall back asleep so I wrote Ali and Ash a note saying that I was going for a run. I quickly change into my running gear and went out. By the time I was done I ran 6 miles so I decided to stop at this smoothie shop I saw when I was running. I walk into the shop and ran into...

"Pinoe?"

"Oh hey Y/N what are you doing up this early?"

"I went for a run, what are you doing up this early?"

"I always come here when were in this city anyways wanna sit with me"

"yeah sure". I sat down and we started talking about pretty much anything and everything.

"so how do you like living with us so far?"

"Its pretty fun actually, everybody is so cool"

"That's good, so I hear your birthday is next week anything that you want?"

"Haha how did you know?"

"I have my ways baby krash"

"Baby krash?"

"Yeah I just made it up since Ali and Ash adopted you, you like it?"

"It might take some time to get used to hearing it from you"

"Nope I think you'll hear it a lot more check your group message" I looked a her confused but I check my phone anyways.

Pinoe: Hey guys Y/N's new nickname is baby krash.

Syd: I like it

JJ: Cute

Ali: HAHAHAHAHA

Ash: Good idea Pinoe

Hope: Ha that's great

Me: Thanks Pinoe :/

Pinoe: No problem

Alex: Hey at least its not baby horse

Tobin: That fits you perfectly Alex, and you to baby krash

Me: Yeah whatever you guys say I guess...

Ali: Hey Y/N where are you?

Pinoe: With me

Ali: Then where are you Pinoe?

Me: With me :)

Ali: :(

Me: Were at some smoothie place were about to head back right now, well bring you guys something back.

I went up to the counter and ordered 4 dozen muffins and 4 dozen bagels. Yeah I know seems like a lot of food but we eat A LOT. Me and Pinoe walk back to the hotel when we get there were met by the whole team in the breakfast area.

"So Y/N you never answered my question earlier"

"Oh yeah I don't want anything I already got it"

"What question did you ask her?" Hope asked

"I asked her what she wanted for her birthday"

"Oh, you said you already got it what was it?" Hope said

"A family". I heard a chorus of awww's and next thing I know I'm in a giant group hug. We break apart and finish breakfast and get ready for the day. The girls have one last practice before their game tomorrow. I didn't want to sit through the practice alone so I sent a text to Kyle asking if he wanted to come along, a few seconds later I got a reply.

Kyle: Yeah sure sounds like fun

I wait for the team to get ready and we head to the bus, I again sit next Julie we talk the whole bus ride about random things. We get to the stadium and we get off the bus while were walking I hear someone say my name so I turn and see Kyle. I walk over and give him a hug then we follow the girls into the stadium. Half way through the practice we notice the girls kind of glaring at Kyle so we went to walk around until Kyle suggested  we go get lunch. So we went to a pizza place not to far away.

"So how's your family your mom and dad still hate me?"

"Mom is probably still a little mad and dad turned to the life of crime, Cara probably doesn't remember you much she's five now."

"Sorry to hear about Flint"

"No its ok, how about you how's your new family?"

"Their really fun, its cool getting to know all of them". We finish our food and head back to the stadium just as the girls were doing their cool down lap so we go meet them on the field. "Hey" I said as I hugged Ali and Ash.

"Hey where did you vanish off to?"

"We went to go walk around and then we went to go get pizza"

"Oh that sounds fun" Ali said while glaring at Kyle there was an awkward silence until Kyle said that he had to go so I walk out with him.

"I don't think they like me very much" he said chuckling

"No I'm sure they do, hey do you want to come to the game tomorrow?"

"Ha your just saying that they don't hate me but you know they do anyways yeah sure i'll be at the game tomorrow"

"Alright i'll see you tomorrow". We hugged and I waited for the team outside. We got on the bus and you could tell that there is a different atmosphere on the bus than earlier we arrived at the hotel room and it was 6:30. Ash made dinner and the three of us watched a movie. By the time the movie was over it was 9:30 so Ali and Ash went to bed so they could rest up for tomorrows game. I was about to go to bed until I heard lots of sirens going off. I run over to the window to see loads of firetrucks, police cars and ambulances. I run to my room change into my suit. I look in the hallway to make sure no one was there so I ran to the window and swung off...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while school started back up so I've been busy with that. Sorry if this chapter sucked and if there are any mistakes. I'll update either tomorrow or Saturday. Don't forget to comment and vote.