Ch. 16 Dancing and O'Solos advice

*Pretend Rose is you in the video*

Your POV

I woke up and looked at my clock it said 8:00 and I knew the girls had to be in the lobby by 9 so I looked over at Mal and saw that she was still sleeping and she looked very cute. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for her. I pushed those thoughts out of my head and walked over to Mal's bed.

"Hey Mal you have to get up you have to be in the lobby in an hour" I said while shaking her slightly. She mumbled something and rolled over. "Come on Mal I'll carry you just get ready" and with that she jumped right up and cheered she grabbed her things and walked to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and started to get changed. I was sitting on the bed when Mal came out of the bathroom she looked at me expectantly and I sighed knowing she wasn't letting me out of what I said earlier. I bent down and she hopped on my back I carry her down to the lobby and see most of the other girls.

We wait and everybody else comes in and the girls are waiting for Jill's announcement. "Alright ladies since we got some new girls on the team were going to have team bonding. Right when Jill said the words team bonding I tried to make my way out of the room knowing she'll have the girls do something stupid.

"Oh Y/N where are you going I need you to participate since there is an uneven number" she says smiling I sigh and turn around sitting next to Mal and Jaelene."As I was saying were going to do a dance contest for our team bonding the winners will get a prize the reason I told you guys so early was that you have time to find a partner and pick a song and practice your dance the contest will happen at 7 tonight good luck ladies" with that Jill left and everyone started I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turn to see Jaelene smirking at me.

"Hey Y/N do you-" "Y/N be my dance partner" Mal says while jumping on me "Uh sure Mal why not" I said smiling. She smiled and hugged me she got up and walked over to the other girls who were talking about the competition. I remembered the Jaelene was going to ask me something so I turned back to her.

"Sorry what were you going to say earlier?" "Oh never mind its not important anymore" She sighed and got up to leave. I hear Mal call my name so I get up and walk over to her. "I picked the song now we need to go practice the dance." I nod and follow her back to our room "Ok so lets get started" she said with a grin.

*Skip dance practice cuz I'm too lazy to go into detail :)*

"Ok think you got it?" she asked I nodded and we went to the big room where the competition was being held. "Alright ladies food and drinks will be provided while this is happening so lets get this started first up Y/N and Mal" Jill says.

I groan at the fact that we have to go first but I walk up anyways and Mal stands next to me. "Ok so our song is Can't keep my hands to myself" Mal said, she started the music and we started the dance you could here everyone laughing and recording we finished and everyone cheered we sat down and watched everybody else go.

"Alright ladies no voting for yourselves, so write down who your voting for on the paper we gave you" we all wrote down names. "Alright and the winners are Y/N Mal congrats girls" Jill said. Everyone clapped and Mal hugged me. We were leaving to go back to our rooms when Hope and Kelley pulled me aside.

"So what's up with you and Mal?" Hope asked with her signature smirk. "If I'm being honest I don't even know" "Do you like her and do Ali and Ash know?" Kelley asked "I'd be lying if I said I didn't and no they don't considering Ali doesn't want me dating till I'm 30" I said rolling my eyes. "Aw baby Krash has a crush well take our advice and if you do end up together tell her what your keeping hidden that way she knows what she's getting into" Kelley said.

"Yeah well I will but I doubt she likes me back" I said "Are you kidding me I've seen the way she looks at you and when Jaelene was talking to you this morning she frowned and went over to get your attention away from her because she was jealous trust me she likes you" Hope said. I looked at both of them and gave them a hug "thanks" I said they nodded and walked away.

I walked into my room and found Mal asleep. "Tomorrow" I said tomorrow is when I'm going to tell her I'm in love with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I know this chapter was long overdue but its finally here! Don't forget to comment and vote!