Ch. 17 -Telling Mal

Y/N POV

I wake up and see that Mal is already up she looks over at me and smiles. "Hey lets go get some breakfast" she says I nod knowing the girls have the day off. I walk to the bathroom to get ready. When I walk out I see Mal sitting on the bed she looks up and sees me and smiles.

"Lets go" we walk to the small diner because it was just down the road. "Table for two please" Mal says we get led to our table and we look over the menu we order and were left in silence. I take this as my chance to tell Mal that I have feelings for her.

"Hey I need to tell you something" we both say at the same time, we laugh and I tell her she can go first she nod and looks really nervous. "Well um I don't really know how to say this so I'm just going to say it, Y/N I love with you" she says really fast looking at me. I stare at her because I'm not sure I heard her correctly.

"You what?" I ask making sure she said what I thought she said. "I said I love but I know you don't feel the same way so-" "I love you too Mal" I say quietly. Now it was her turn to be shocked "What did you say" "I said I love you too Mal" I said smiling. A grin makes a way her face "really?" she asked I smile and nod.

Her grin gets even bigger if that even possible. We discuss how long we've had these feelings for each other and decide to go out. "One problem though Mal well really there's two but we'll talk about the other one later tonight" I said. "Well what's the first problem" she asked me with confusion all over her face " Ali and Ash well its more so Ali than it s Ash but Ali REALLY doesn't want me dating anyone she said I cant date till I'm 30" I said chuckling.  She laughs and says "well I guess we'll just have to be careful then huh?"

I laugh and nod we finish our breakfast and walk back to the hotel. We walk in and go to our room I lay on my bed while Mal went to the bathroom. She comes out and lays on my bed and cuddles into my side. We decide to watch a movie. About halfway through the movie my phone goes off I see its a text from Ali.

Ali: Hey kiddo how are you if you have a minute could you stop by me and Ash's room? Love you!

 I look down and see that Mal has fallen asleep so I decide to text Ali back and get ready to go to her room.

Me: I'm good, yeah I'll be there in a few minutes I haven't seen you guys in a while, love you too mom.

I kiss Mal on the top of her head before I get out of bed careful not to wake her I grab a rook key and head down to Ali's room. I knock on the door and not even two seconds later I'm pulled into a hug by Ali. "Hey mom I missed you" "I missed you too kiddo" "Where's mama Ash" I ask walking into the room "Right behind you" I hear Ash say. I turn around and give her a hug.

I stay over there for about an hour before I head back to my room. I go in and see Mal awake watching T.V. "Hey I woke up and you weren't here" she says pouting "Sorry Ali texted she wanted to see me" I said giving her a hug. We stay in our room till its dinner time we go to the lobby to join the rest of the team for dinner.

Jaelene flirts with me the whole time and I could tell Mal wasn't happy so I send an apologetic look at her. We finish dinner and we head back to our  room. "Hey Y/N what was the problem you were talking about?" "Um you cant tell anyone about it promise me Mal"

"I promise"

"Um well.... I'm Spidey" she looks at me like I'm crazy and before she says anything I shoot a web and her eyes go wide. "I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore because of it" "Don't be silly I love you for you and if Spidey is apart of you then I love Spidey too" she says smiling. I hug her and kiss her head we head to bed and I cant help but think I'm am the luckiest person alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know this chapter is kinda short and sucky but on the bright side Y/N and Mal are together! Next chapter will be better. Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know if you like this story or not.