Ch 9- Fires and Kraven

Your POV

I swing to where all the sirens where and I find a fire truck and hop on we ride a few blocks to a building that's on fire. I hop off and find a cop

"How many are inside?"

"Two are trapped inside get in there and help Spidey" I nod and bust down the door and enter. I immediately found a man trapped underneath some debris so I pull it off him with my web and I pick him up and get him out. I go back in to hear a woman call for help I'm about to turn her around until I get punched sending me back and threw a wall. I get up to see Kraven holding the women captive he throws her into a corner and I rush to get to her being burned by the flames a bit.

"Please help me" she cries out

"Just hang on I'm coming" I get to her and pick her up

"Not so fast Spidey" Kraven says and he charges at me I jump over him and turn around.

"Hold on" I break the window and throw the women out I shoot a web to catch her and slowly lower her to the ground. I head back in to find Kraven but this heat is killing me " ow ow ow ow ow good thing this costume protects me, not much though"

" Over here Spidey" next thing I know I'm dodging knifes. I pull Kraven over to me and punched him repeatedly. " You know I fought this guy once and he was a real loser and he was still better than you" with that being said I kick him threw the window and tie him up and hand him over to the cops.

" Thanks Spidey without you those people would have been goners and Kraven would have gotten away" the cop says. I nod and swing off to the hotel I get back to the window but when I get there I see four figures standing in the living room. "Crap" oops didn't mean to say that out loud. One of the figures turns and gasp guess its to late to hide so I walk over to the figures who turned out to be Kelley, Hope, Pinoe and Lauren well at least its not Ali or Ash I thought to myself but still damn...

"Spidey what are you doing here?" Pinoe asked

" Umm well I"

" Why are you following us?" Hope asked

" I can explain"

" Ok well explain" Kelley said

" Ok but are Ali and Ash awake?"

" No why?" I sighed and took off my mask knowing there was really no other way to get out of this. I heard them all gasp and I waited for their reactions.

" Y/N your Spidey I cant believe it" Lauren said

" THATS SO COOL!" Kelley and Pinoe yelled

" Shhh not so loud don't wake Ali and Ash up" I said

" So you wanna explain pretty much everything" Hope said. I nodded and explained everything to them. " But you guys cant tell anyone especially Ali and Ash" they nodded.

" So uh why are you guys here?" I asked

" Oh coach called for a last minute meeting and we have to wake everyone up" Pinoe said

" Oh well let me hid then you can wake them up because you know cant have them see me like this" They nod and I hid until I hear the hotel room door close. I go to the bathroom and shower because I smell like smoke. I change and go to bed.

* in the morning*

I feel someone shaking me so I open my eyes to see Ash.

" Hey get up and meet us and the team downstairs in the breakfast area" I nod and she walks out. I get out of bed and shower and get dressed. I walk into the breakfast area grab some food and sit down next to Julie. We start talking until Carli said she wanted to hear this part of the news so I looked at the T.V and they were talking about me and what I did last night.

" This is channel 5 news and this story made my day. A building on 4th street was on fire last night and the fire was caused by the criminal who escaped from jail not to long ago. Inside the building were a man and a woman trapped by the flames and Spidey saved the day by rescuing the trapped victims and handing over Kraven to the cops. We go live to where the scene happened last night"

" Yes I'm here with the sobbing woman who embraced her son who she thought she would never see again but were reunited once again thanks to Spidey." Carli turns off the T.V and everyone starts talking about what they just saw. Kelley, Hope, Pinoe and Lauren walk over to me as Julie says something to me.

" Spidey is really amazing isn't she?"

" Spidey yeah she's the best saving people like that she's so cool" I said. Kelley and the others start laughing while I turned red and Julie looked so confused. " Ladies start getting ready for the game we leave in an hour" we heard Jill say. We all go back to our rooms and I chill in the living room waiting for Ali and As. They come out and we head back down to the lobby and get on the bus. It was silent on the way there the girls were going against Australia so it was going to be a good game. We get to the stadium and the girls go into the locker room while I wait outside. They come out and I find Ali and Ash " Good luck" I said " Thanks kiddo" they responded. I walk towards the stands and I text Kyle.

Me: Where are you?

Kyle: I just got in

Me: Alright I'm on my way

I meet Kyle at the entrance and we head to our seats to watch the game. The girls won 2-0, I was so happy they played great. Me and Kyle go down to the Field and I run up behind Ali and Ash and congratulate them. I hug the rest of the team then they go sign autographs for the fans. They come back to me and Kyle saying that they were going to shower and change and left.

" See told you they didn't hate you" I said laughing

" Yeah I guess or maybe they were just in a good mood because they won" he said smiling. The girls come back saying it was time to go so I say bye to Kyle and we leave. We get back to the hotel and Ali says to pack my bags because were going to New York...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So a bit happened in this chapter you got those people out of the burning building safely, got Kraven back behind bars, Kelley, Hope, Pinoe and Lauren found out your Spidey and now your off to New York. What will happen when you get to the big apple? Don't forget to vote and comment and tell me how you like the story so far.