Ch 6 - saving the store

Your POV

I'm swinging over to where I heard the gun shots and sirens when I got there I see police set up outside trying to get the criminals to come out of the building. I swing down to the cops to get more info.

What's happening?

Three guys went into rob that store and now have hostages, but can I ask who you are

I'm Spidey and I'll get the hostages. With that I climb the building and enter from the air vents and make my way into the building. As I'm crawling through the vents I find a opening so I kick it open and crawl out as I look around I see three heavily armed men and eight hostages tied up in the middle of the room. I sneak up behind one of the guys and wrap his body up in webs and stick him to the wall. I'm about to go find the other two men until

Freeze don't move a muscle now come with me

How am I suppose to follow you if I can't move a muscle. I shoot a web in his face then kick him in the head I tie him up and put him next to his friend. Two down one to go and I'm about to tie him up until my phone rings, he turns around and pulls out a knife and cuts my arm I quickly put a web over where he cut me and I shoot a web over his eyes. I swing into a corner and look at who's calling it's Tobin I ignore it because they guy got the web off of his eyes and starts shooting at me I dodge the bullets and then kick him in the face and web him up. I untied the hostages and walked out with them. I walk over to the cop I was talking to earlier and told him that the guys who tried to rob the place are inside and with that I swing away before the press got over to me. I swing to the top of a building and call Tobin back.

Ali's POV

Me and the girls walk out of the locker room and get on the bus but as I look around and notice that Y/N isn't on the bus so I asked Ash if she knew where she was at an she said no and of course neither of us have our phone so I ask Tobin if she could call her.

Hey Ali she didn't answer. Great that kid is always disappearing to some place.

Maybe she's in the bathroom or something give her five minutes Ash said. 10 minutes later Y/N calls Tobin back

Ok I'll tell them bye Y/N. Hey Ali she said that she sent you and Ash a text saying that she was walking back to the hotel.

Oh ok I guess that's fine that's a long walk though.

Agreed we'll talk to her when she gets home Ash said.

Your POV

I got off the phone with Tobin and started to swing home. Once I got there I changed out of my suit behind the building and walked in and went to the elevator I pushed for the 8th floor and waited for my stop once I got to the room I realized I didn't have the key to get in so I sat in the hallway waiting for the girls to get home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! thought I would do a double update today because why not anyways don't forget to comment and vote