ch 4 - meeting the team

Your POV

We got back to the hotel around noon and we walk in and I'm immediately bear hugged by a brunette with a bunch of freckles.

Hi I'm Kelley what's your name?

Hi Kelley I'm Y/N nice to meet you. I laugh and hug her back. Everyone comes up to me and introduces themselves. Someone suggested that we play 20 questions so they could get to know be better and boy let me tell you 20 questions was A LOT more than 20 questions they should of named the game 100 questions. After we finished the game we all went out to lunch to some restaurant I've never heard of but it was amazing. We went home and Ali and Ash surprised me by giving me an iPhone 6.

It has all the girls numbers in it so call or text if you need anything. Ash said

Thank you, you guys didn't have to do this.

Of course we did your our daughter. Ali said I got up and hugged them then suddenly Julie came in telling Ali and Ash to watch the news so Ash turned on the T.V and it was saying how one of those guys I captured escaped from jail.

The inmate that escaped was Kraven, if you see him you are to call the cops. This is it for this edition of the news see you all tomorrow the news lady said. Great now I have to go find Kraven and bring him back to jail and I have no idea where he's at which is bad I guess I just have to wait till he does something.

Kraven's POV

I escaped from jail pretty easily now I can go find that stupid spider girl and get my revenge. I walk into my safe house and go strait to the lab where I inject the serum the scientist have been developing into my arm. Watch out Spidey next time we meet I'll be a lot stronger.

Ali's POV

Great just what me and the girls needed was for that Kraven dude to be back on the streets after what happened the other day. But I'm sure whoever saved us will capture him again although that's very dangerous having powers like that, what if they got hurt or something I would never let anyone I know do anything like that. I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I hear Ash calling my name.

Yeah Ash what's up?

Just making sure your ok when that T.V reporter said that Kraven escaped you looked a little pale.

Yeah I'm ok thanks but lets not think about him we have practice with the team in a hour we have to get ready, Y/N you want to come watch the team practice?

Yeah sure that sounds fun

Alright let me and Ash go get ready

*45 minutes later*

Your POV

Alright Y/N lets go Ali said. We met the team in the lobby and got on the bus I sat next Julie which turned out to be a pretty funny bus trip. We got to the field but Julie said she forgot her phone on the bus so I offered to get it for her. I went back to the bus and looked for Julie's phone I found it a few minutes later under the seat where we were sitting. I started to head back to the field until this security guard rode up to me on his Segway I couldn't resist laughing at him. He got off his Segway asking for my I.D and I told him I didn't have one and that I was suppose to be here and he laughed at me.

I've heard that one before kid. He told me to come with him and to put my hands behind my back but of course I didn't listen so I took his keys to the Segway and drove off. He blew his whistle and got out his radio calling for backup. I got to the track that was around the field looking for the girls but they weren't there so I went around the stadium looking for them but then the rest of the security found me and they were even funnier looking than the first guy they were wearing siren hats while chasing me on their Segway's

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPERS I shouted and took off in the other direction.

Alex's POV

We were about to hit the field until Ali asked where Y/N was.

She went to go get my phone from the bus but that was 30 minutes ago Julie said

Geez 30 minutes to find a phone that's a little long I say

She probably got lost since she's never been here before Ash said. We agreed and split up into groups of 2-3 people to go find Y/N I was with Tobin. Me and Tobin were walking along the east side of the stadium until we heard someone shout YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPERS. Me and Tobin ran over to see Y/N riding a Segway and being chased by other security guards.

Man this kid is badass I heard Tobin say I laughed and watched as Y/N was dodging security guards left and right.

Your POV

I was riding down a hallway and at this point I don't even know where I'm at but I kept dodging security guards until I spotted Alex and Tobin so I jumped off the Segway and ran behind them. The security guards all came over looking pissed as hell it was really funny I even heard Alex and Tobin laughing a little.

Finally we caught the brat sorry she interrupted your practice girls. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

Hey put me down like I said I'm supposed to be here I said

Yeah and like I said I've heard that one before kid.

No its ok she's with us Tobin said. I stuck tongue out at the security guard as he put me down mumbling something to himself as he walked away. Me, Alex and Tobin walked back to the field laughing as I told them what happened. I spotted Julie and walked up to her smiling really big.

Here's your phone I said laughing

Thanks? confused as to why I was laughing if only she knew what just happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! nice long chapter for you that's Kraven at the top. But how about that Julie asked you to go get her phone leading to a whole Segway chase good thing Talex came to the rescue. Don't forget to comment and vote!