"Is it good King?" I asked sipping on my slushy.

He shook his head up and down and smiled. If he makes a mess, my seats aren't getting messed up. I chuckled to myself and pulled out the parking lot.

-----------------

"So how you and bro doin?" Mike asked as we sat outside in the backyard. King was driving around in his mini car.

"Everything is going great. I'm so happy ya know?" I said drinking some more of my slushy.

"Yeah I understand... I'm glad to see you happy. But, I heard about one of your people. Yo ex name is Jacob right?" Mike asked.

"Yeah ... What about him?"

"He's in the music business now.. You knew he could sing?"

"Yeah I knew... How big is he now? He put any songs out?"

"Yeah .. He gotta couple of songs out.. He can sing though... He got a girl too... That's good though cause y'all ain't gotta worry bout him no more." Mike said chuckling.

"Yeah I was thinkin about the same thing. It's such a relief."

It really was a big weight off my shoulders.

---------------------

(Chris' POV)

"Why would they make a movie to make you cry. What type of craziness is that?" Jay asked as her voice started cracking.

I looked over at her. We were in my bed and she was making me watch the Fault in Our Stars. Aye at first I ain't wanna watch it but then it was getting good. Then, it just turned out to be depressing at the end.

"I love you so much Gus."

Hazel said as she shed a couple of tears. Hazel was one of the main characters that had an illness. Her boyfriend was dying. The more I looked at this movie the more depressed I got.

"Chrisssss why would they do this? I can't stop crying." She said as I pulled her into my chest. She seriously had crocodile tears.

"Aw baby I know... It's okay though... It's just a movie." I said rubbing her back and kissing her head.

"This is so depressing." She said sniffling and looking up at me with watery eyes.

"Princess it's okay... I know how to make you laugh." I said wiping away her tears with my thumb.

"How?" She asked helping me wipe them.

I began tickling her and she erupted in laughter.

"Chris stop!! I hate when you do this!" She screamed out. She tried to get off the bed and run, but I pulled her back.

"Get back here and gimme some lovin." I said chuckling and planting kisses on her face. She kept trying to push me off, but then she groaned and gave up.

"Give me a kiss."

"No Chris get off of me." She said chuckling lightly.

"Fine" I said reaching down to tickle her stomach.

"Okay! Okay! I quit it quit!" She yelled out causing both of us to laugh.

She pulled me down by my shirt and she kissed me softly. I kissed her back and I moved to her jawline.

"Mmm I love you." I said moving down to kiss her neck.

"I love you too Chris." She said as I moved up to kiss her lips.

"Wait wait I gotta pee." She said pushing me off and running to the bathroom.

"Wow Jay! Way to kill the moment!" I yelled out and laying on my back like a starfish.

"Sorry baby I'll be out in a minute!" She yelled out from the bathroom.

As I waited, my phone vibrated and pictures started coming to my phone from an unknown number.

There were pictures of Jay inside this store with some guy. In some of the pictures she was smiling and laughing. They were talking and Jay was holding a child's hand. The little boy looked so familiar. Then, a text came.

Unknown- When she's not with you, she's with Jacob

My blood pressure began to rise. So, she saw this nigga today? Didn't think to tell me nothin? I don't know who sent me these pictures and I don't care. I want answers cause I'm pissed right now.

---------------------

Uh-ohhhh😟😩😶now Chris is upset...

Thanks for reading! 💋