Crush - Chapter 1

~Maya~

Finally, it's winter vecation.. I can't wait to spend it with Riley.. There is Christmas and New Year.. I was aksed by Topanga will I go with them in Colorado this winter.. There is gonna be Riley's uncle Josh, he's almost 2 years older then me.. He's cute, kind, and everything.. He's really good friend!

By the way, I said yes, so, I will go with them there... We finished our school yesterday, so, when I came home, I started packing my things.. We are gonna stay there 3 weeks.. There is snow, and it's really cold, so I needed to pack really warm clothes..

My mom gived A LOT money, well, when I say A LOT, I mean on 1000$.. I can buy a present for everyone there, and I can buy a present for mom too.. But, I have no idea what I'm gonna buy for them..

"Are you ready to go?", Riley asked we while she was walking towards me.. "Yeah!"

I was at her house, in her room, sitting at bay window.. I love this place, but, I love to travel, and to go on some new places.. Riley and her family are going in Colorado since, forever.. Every winter they are there.. And this is my first year to go with them.. They were asking me 3-4 years back, but I never wanted to go, bc, that's their family trip, and I didn't want to bother them.. I know, they are second family to me, but....

"Why are you so deep in thoughts?", Riley was sittinig besides be now. "I have no idea, I just love to think!" "Mom, dad, Auggie and uncle Josh are waiting for us downstairs.. I think we should go!" "Why didn't you say so? Let's go!"

We both walked downstairs with our bags.. Our suitcases are in the car, so we just need to get in the car, and start driving.. Nothing more.. Everyone was there, except Riley and me..

"Sorry for waiting for us!", I said little bit awkward.. "It's alright, just relax!", Mr. Matthews told me.. I just smiled awkwardly..

"We should go! Long way is in front of us!", Mrs. Matthews told us.. "Yeah, I think it's time to go!", Josh said as well.. "Then, let's go!", Riley said..

We checked our "small" stuff... So small, but so important.. Everything was here.. So we decided that we can go!

There was 6 seats in the car.. Mr. Matthews was driving ofc, one seat off.. Mrs. Matthews was in front with Mr. Matthews, another seat off.. So, Josh, Riley, Auggie and I were in the back seats.. There was two seats right behind Mr. and Mrs. Matthews, and two seats right in the back.. But, it that two seats you could sleep, you can lay down and it can be like a bed.. Auggie and Riley decided to go all in the back, so Josh and I will go in the middle, or right behind Mr. and Mrs. Matthews.. Since we decided where are we gonna sit.. Mr. Matthews started the car, and we headed to Colorado..

We have 9 hours until our destination.. So, this is gonna be a long trip... I can't wait to go there.. This is gonna be amazing!

"Are you excided?", Josh asked me with a smile.. "Yeah! I really am.. I can't wait to come there!", I told him with a smile too.. "Maya? Auggie and I are gonna sleep a little, when we wake up, you and uncle Josh can switch places with me and Auggie..", Riley from the back seat.. "Alright Riles!"

It's been 2 and half hours of our road trip.. Riley and Auggie are still sleeping, and I'm really sleepy, I can see that Josh is too.. I just can't wait for them to wake up..

"Are you two sleepy?", Mrs. Matthews aske Josh and I.. "Yeah! We are! I really wish they will wake up soon!", Josh said..

Then I heard someone momling something behind us, I turned around to see Riley and Auggie with open eyes.. Finally..

"Why you guys didn't wake us up?", Riley asked.. "We didn't want to! So are you done with sleeping now? Can Maya and I sleep a little?", Josh asked Riley.. "Ofc!"

Riley and Auggie stood up from their seats, and we switched places.. Right now, Jos and I are laying in the back seat.. Why I can't sleep now?!

"Can you sleep?", Josh asked me.. I turned my head towards him.. "No!" "Me neither" "Let's talk a little bit, maybe we fell asleep soon!" "Ok!"

We both turned our bodies towards each other.. We started chatting about some random things.. And soon, I felt how my eyes are slowly started to close...

"Josh?" "Yeah?" "I'm going to sleep now! My eyes are closing!" "It's alright, I will too.."

We both turned our backs one to another, and we both fell asleep..

I waked up 3 hours later.. I stood up, and I saw Riley and Auggie sleeping in front of us.. Ohh... I looked at my right, and I saw Josh sleeping, slowly snoring... Haha, cute.. I looked at Mr. and Mrs. Matthews, she was sleeping as well, and he was driving, ofc.. It was dark outside.. I looked at my phone, and it's 11:57pm.. It's almost midnight..

"Have you slept well?", Mr. Matthews asked me.. I looked up at him and smiled.. I know he couldn't see me.. So I answered.. "Yeah! I could sleep more, but, I wish Mrs. Matthews or Riley and Auggie could come here and sleep normaly.." "Just relax and sleep! We won't come anytime soon", he told me.. "Alright!" I layed down, looked at my phone again, and it was 12:00am.. Midnight.. I turned my face to Josh, and fell asleep..

~Josh~

I waked up, and saw it was dark outside and that we were still moving.. I looked at my left, and saw Maya sleeping, she was facing me.. She's sooo cute... I stood up, actually, I sat down, and saw that everyone was sleeping, excpet Cory..

"How long?", I asked Cory.. Not too loud, but not too quite as well.. "We have 3 and half more hours! We are gonna be there around 4am..", he answered me.. "Ohh.. Should Topanga, Riley or Auggie come over here and sleep normaly?", I asked Cory.. "No! You sleep! Maya waked up half an hour before you, and asked me the same thing.. And I'm telling you the same thing as her.. Just relax and sleep! We have more then 3 hours of road in front of us!", Cory told me, and I smiled a little.. "Alright!"

I layed back, and I turned my face to Maya.. She was so beautiful! She was sleeping peacefully, so cute.. No, I don't like her, it's just, she really cute when she's sleeping.. While I was thinking about her, I fell asleep..