Opposites Attract

Start from the beginning

You would always snuggle up to Leo for warmth or pull the covers back across you.

In the mornings, you would make the bed while Leo does the dishes. He makes it so you do the easier stuff because he knows that he's a lot to handle.

She likes it neat
And he makes a mess
I take it easy
Baby I get obsessed
She's got the money
And he's always broke
I don't like cigarettes
And I like to smoke

Leo is a very unorganized person. He makes all the messes and it drives you insane.

You liked everything to be neat and tidy. You were a perfectionist and had some OCD. In result, you liked everything to be organized and planned.

You take things easily and go with the flow sometimes. Even though you liked everything to be planned, you had a tiny bit of care free attitude.

Leo liked to get obsessed with things. He was mostly obsessed with you. He loved your kisses, your cuddles, your eyes, your hair, and everything about you.

You have all the money between you and Leo. You liked to save up money and wait to get something.

Leo liked to spend money right when he gets his pay check. He mostly buys gifts for you with his money, but you still have to teach him how to save it.

You hated cigarettes. You hated the smell of the smoke and did not like the unhealthiness of them.

People get hairy tongues, TB, lung disease, tooth decay, bad breath, and a lot of other things from smoking.

Leo wasn't a regular smoker. He keeps a pack of cigarettes on him because he smokes one when he's extremely stressed.

You have been working with him though to help him quit. So far, you have got him to smoke less.

You went to Bath & Body Works and got Leo the stress relief lotion to use when he's stressed instead of turning to cigarettes. It has helped a lot and he smells like Eucalyptus Spearmint.

Things in common
Just ain't a one
But when we get together
We have nothin' but fun

Even though you and Leo were opposites, you had things in common. You both listened to the same music and liked the same colors.

When you and Leo are together, you both have so much fun. You are both weird so you both do crazy things together that normal people would call ridiculous.

You both have prank wars together with your friends Connor and Travis Stoll. You and Leo always won those prank wars surprisingly.

I take--2 steps forward
I take--2 steps back
We come together
Cuz opposites attract
And you know--it ain't fiction
Just a natural fact
We come together
Cuz opposites attract

I take--2 steps forward
I take--2 steps back
We come together
Cuz opposites attract
And you know--it ain't fiction
Just a natural fact
We come together
Cuz opposites attract

Baby ain't it somethin'
How we lasted this long
You and me
Provin' everyone wrong
Don't think we'll ever
Get our differences patched

You and Leo have been together for three years. Everybody tells you and Leo that you both will break up soon, but it hasn't happened yet.

You and Leo have proven everyone wrong so far. Your friends have stopped nagging you on about how Leo is going to mess up the relationship someday because of your differences.

You don't think Leo will ever change, therefore you will both be opposites forever. You don't mind though.

Don't really matter
Cuz we're perfectly matched

I take--2 steps forward
I take--2 steps back
We come together
Cuz opposites attract
And you know--it ain't fiction
Just a natural fact
We come together
Cuz opposites attract

Leo doesn't care that you are both opposites. To him, you are both perfectly matched and are soulmates.

He tells himself that he's going to propose to you someday soon because he loves you with all his heart.

Nothing in common but this trust
I'm like a minus, she's like a plus
One going up, one coming down
But we seem to land on common ground

Even though you and Leo have pretty much nothing in common, that doesn't matter because you both trust each other.

Trust is the key to a healthy relationship, just like communication. You trust Leo with your life and Leo trusts you with his. That's all that matters.

Leo is always the funny and joking one. You are the mature, responsible, and sophisticated one. He says he's a minus and you're a plus.

Leo usually goes downhill while you go uphill, but somehow you both balance each other out.

When things go wrong we make corrections
To keep things moving in the right direction
Try to fight it but I'm telling you Jack
Its true- this- Opposites Attract

When you and Leo have fights, you both talk things out and sort through it. By the end of the day, you both forgive each other.

You and Leo like to keep things moving in the right direction. When things happen in the middle of your relationship, you fix it and keep moving.

Your brother Jack doesn't approve of your relationship with Leo because of the differences.

Because of how long the relationship has lasted, he gave up on trying and finally accepted the fact that you both loved each other.

You never believed that opposites attract, but because of Leo, you now believe every single word of it.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
This is really bad. What do you guys think? I love writing song fics now because they are easy to write.

I think I'm going to put all the requests on hold for right now. I'll probably do some requests every here and there.

I hope you guys liked this and love you guys💕