The Reaper's Keeper

thank you all for reading this, but due to this being my last year to write freely I have moved onto a more, in depth novel. It has already grabbed the attention of members for being original and creative (and it is a LOT better than this one... trust me. Way better fantasy romance in my opinion) But if you love this storyline and the characters then I would read Insnaity because it is WAY better than this. After I have finished Insanity I will return and edit this story. (and keep an eye out for Miles J. Harper... He is the comic relief of the story... and my favorite Character)

This is my new book! 8DD

This is a paranormal/fantasy/romance book. I fell in love with Death is my BFF so it inspired me to write a book about a grim reaper as well... I hope that doesn't offend anyone out there. "^ ^

Anyway, this is mostly about a girl named Evalyn who is a decendant of a family meant to keep the reapers in check. Her family's past all began when a human and reaper fell in love.

They were punished in different ways. The human side of the reaper/human misshape was forced to go on as half reapers. They have powers that have to be kept from the real humans. They were forced to be the Keepers of the Reapers.

The Reaper side was forced into madness. They had no control over their lust for human souls and because of this, was forced by the keepers to bond with them in a Keeper bond.

They were forever linked, leaving each side of this mishap to suffer for centuries to come.

Evalyn's family though didn't keep their side of the curse. The Reaper that Evalyn was suppose to be bonded to was now running loose and killing for no reason. what will happen now? Will she ever find out about her past and live to be a keeper like she's suppose to be? Or will she end up being killed just like her family were?

Want to find out? Then check in ever Sunday to find a new chapter every time! (Unless something comes up that is...) This is going to be another one of my Watty Awards entries! (If I can enter two! Dx If not then it depends on who's got the most votes!) So please support it if you like it!

Check out Death is my BFF if you haven't already! That is one awesome book! I will also be going and looking for new reaper books and posting them in the external link every so chapters to help everyone on wattpad have a chance at being found!

See you on Sunday!

 -----------------

This book is still in the editing phase and the story, cover image, and designing are all copyrighted to Shelby C. Chunn from Destiny Graphics. (aka WrittingNinja) and any form of modification or re-distributing of this image in any way shape of form will not be tolerated. The story line being modified in any way may also result in being reported. If you ask for permission, then it would be considered a 'fan-fic' and needs to be known as that.