11: Silent Treatment

Luna

After he kissed me I shoved him away and walked out of the closet and the house immediately and haven't talked to him since. To say the least, I wasn't happy.

It's been two weeks since the incident. School work with him has been difficult to finish but I work around it. I'm not talking to him anymore. And to think that I could even consider being acquaintances with that douche.
"Luna...?"
"Luna?"
"Hey, Luna, can you help me figure this out?"
"Please? We never went over this..."
No shit, ya dip. It wasn't taught to me yet, so how could I go over it with you?!
"Luna!" He whisper yells. I groan and his gaze immediately shoots in my direction. But I still don't say anything.
Jackson sighs and doesn't bother me for the rest of the class period, thank God Almighty.
When the bell rings, I pack up my belongings and walk out, get halfway down the hall, only to be confronted by the one person I never wanted to have to encounter for the rest of my life.
"Luna, wait up!" Jackson jogs up next to me. "You have lunch next, right?"
No response.
"I really don't know how to take that."
I huff. When I get to my locker and open it up, he's still there. Can't he fucking take a hint?
"Luna, please, say something to me. Anything. I just wanna talk to you-" He jumps when I slam my locker door shut.
"You want me to talk? Fine. There's nothing you can do to 'fix' what you did, so take a fucking hint. I'm not talking to you because I fucking hate you. Leave me alone. You and I are NOT friends, so quit acting like we are. Now stay out of my life forever, thanks. Bye."
As I walk away, he doesn't come after me, which is finally the way I want it.

Jackson

I'm stunned. I knew she was mad, but this is a whole new level I've never seen before. It was just one kiss, right? Not like I stole her virginity or something. It shouldn't be that big of a deal...
And I kinda miss having her around. Teasing her, her being mean to me... it was our thing. And there's no one else in this school, maybe on this planet, that will ever treat me like that.
I've gotta fix this. Whatever I did, I gotta make it right.