3: Confrontations

FYI, I want to talk to him like I'd like a hole in my head, but it has to be done.
Because it meant having to be stuck with him for half of the school year.
You see, Mr. Goldfedder NEVER let's you change partners once they're decided. Mentioning it is like his own personal form of taboo.
He flipped on Mikki when she asked to switch. She went into the bathroom and cried for the rest of the class period because of the shit he said. And don't ask either, I'm not repeating it.
I reach his locker only to see him with his tongue down a cheerleader's throat. I think her name is Karen... Why is life so cliché? And how can he get away with that right in the middle of the fucking school day?
Hey, but I'm not your typical girl with a cute little personality and popularity insecurities. When shit needs to get done, it's done, no exceptions to social anxiety, cheerleaders, preps, or anyone/thing for that matter, or anything you may or may or may not be trying to do with and/or to them, e.g. swallowing them.
"Yo, Jackson!"
He slightly pushes said cheerleader off of him, but she doesn't get the hint and puts his thigh between hers. Great, a douchebag AND a whore. Yay. "We need to talk."
"Baby, who's she?"
"Nobody, K. How bout I meet you later?" He whispers something to her, which makes her giggle and playfully slap his chest with the back of her hand (to which I internally gag), but most importantly, SHE LEAVES!
"What?" He snaps once she's out of ear shot.
"Look. We're both not happy with Goldfaggot's decision on making us partners, but the one thing that I will KILL you for," I grab his shirt collar, "is if you slack on work. Arraso? I'll put up with your ugly face and rancid personality if you finish our assignments."
"Okay." He smirks, which makes me even more livid, pushing him back into the locker.
"On. Time."
"I got it, I got it. Geez girl, calm down, no need to get so fired up for me." He takes his hand and tucks a piece of stray hair that fell out of my braid behind my ear. "You know, your kinda hot when you're angry," he responds, winking at me. I let go of his shirt.
"You're revolting."
"Nice to see you too, Luna."
I almost fall over.
Did he just called Luna?