Part 38

Thank you guys for your votes and support :)

******
******

He turned around and narrowed his eyes on me.

I hurriedly removed my hand from his shoulder.

''Who are you?'' He asked.

Sh*t! Who is he? I thought he was James.

''Umm.. Liza..'' his expression changed and he looked at me from head to toe.

''Oh! I see. You are Miss Liza Miller.'' I could see something in his eyes. ''Happy Birthday.''

''Thanks..but who are you? And why are you holding her?'' I asked looking at the weeping girl.

''I am Diego's brother. And about her...she was peeking into the terrace. By her attire i don't think she is invited here.'' He said giving a glare to that fragile girl.

She was my neighbour. She is seventeen years old. She always look a little dirty as she never comb her hair neatly and even her dresses are too old to wear.

''Umm.. Mr. Martini she is my neighbour please excuse her.'' I said but he was giving a killing look to that girl.

He left her and she ran before tripping on the stairs.

I was feeling a little bad that she was not invited but that was a surprise for me how could have i invited her.

''It is not Martini.'' He said looking at me.

''Umm..i..''

''It is William. Hi! I am Robert William.'' He extended his hand with a smile.

''Umm..hi! Please come.'' He held my hand a little longer and i hurriedly went to the terrace.

Diego came towards me.

''Where were...'' he trailed off and looked at the man beside me.

His face became serious and he nodded towards his brother as a greeting. Without saying a single word he walked out from there.

What was that now?

''Please have a sit.'' I ushered him towards his family then i went to Diego.

''Hey! What is the matter?'' I whispered to him.

''What do you mean?'' He asked not looking into my eyes.

''Umm..between you and your brother?''

''Nothing.'' He said sternly.

''Umm..fine.''

I didn't want to force him. When he would be ready then he would tell me by himself.

''I told them not to invite my family...but my father is the best friend of Mr. Ashton so they invited them..''

''Oh..''

''Hey Birthday girl can i have a dance with you?'' Mr. William said.

''I..'' he held my hand and took me at the centre where Dave, Ben, Jack and Mel were already ready for the dance.

Soon the music started.

''You have quite a charm.'' Mr. William whispered in my ears and i shivered.

''Hmm..'' i was looking everywhere except him.

''I heard you are really a capable assistant.'' He said again.

''Umm..thanks.''

He was holding my waist but his hold was soft.

''You are beautiful.'' I blushed at that and he laughed.