Part 25

Oops!! First of all SORRY to all you guys!!

Here is the chapter but don't expect much from this chapter. It is only a revision from Liz's point of view.

Thank you guys for voting :)

******
******

I was locked in the dark room for hours. Then i heard the jingling of the keys and a cop entered.

''You are free to go.'' She said sleepily and went out.

I was relieved by the news.

I went to the front room where the same officer who accused me of the accident was sitting. He looked at me then handed to me all my belongings including my phone.

''Umm..who bailed..'' i was not finished before he spoke.

''Mr. James Ashton. You may leave now.'' He said acidly.

Without wasting anytime i ran out of there.

Thank God!! This was the first time i ever came to a police station.

He saved you..

Yeah!! I knew it he trust me. He believed me.

He trust me...

A smile was spread on my lips through the whole ride towards my apartment.

But..he got in the accident because of me...if i haven't argued with him he wouldn't have gone in that state...

As soon as i opened the apartment Ben looked at me shocked then hugged me.

''I am so happy for you.''

''Umm..thanks..'' i said looking at the ground.

''Hey..what happen? You haven't done anything. You don't have to feel sorry about it.'' She rubbed my arms.

''But..still..i shoudn't have let him go...'' there was a knock at the door.

Was it him?

I hurried towards the door and opened it and was shocked to see him.

The first word that came out of my mouth after looking at him was...

''Sir..How are you?''

''Please come inside.'' It was Ben.

Mr. Peterson was behind him. They both entered but Dave said something to Ben and they went out of the room leaving only the two of us.

I was nervous by the look he was giving to me. I locked the door and faced him.

''How are you?'' I asked again.

''Shut...up.. '' he said in an irritating voice.

I shut my mouth and started looking at the floor.

He was moving towards me and so i back off a little but there was no space so i leaned on the door.

''Are you shocked to see me alive?'' He asked angrily.

My wide eyes snapped towards him.

Whoa!! Is he serious?

''What.. what are you saying?'' I stuttered.

''Oh you dont know what i am saying? So sad!'' He said mocking.

Tears started forming in my eyes.

How could he think of me so low? Did he think that i was behind...

''I didn't knew that you could do this. You would go so low. You are such an actress.'' He said gritting his teeth.