Part 31

#5 in romance.. :)

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments.

And don't give me hugs and kisses as my fiancee will be jealous :D just kidding.

But he is as same as James :p even i was inspired by his nature..jealousy..stubbornness..love..lust...and everything that i started writing this story.

******
******

James' P.O.V :

I was behind the book shelf when she entered the office with my coffee mug.

''Sir?...'' she asked to see if was there or not.

She moved towards my desk and put the cup.

She was looking very pretty as usual. I moved out from behind the bookshelf and with slow and soft steps i started walking towards her.

Her back was visible to me and i could tell she shivered.

Maybe she felt my presence..

But she didn't turned back so i started walking more towards her. I was too close to her now that her pony tail was touching to my suit.

I moved my head to her left side and sniffed her smell which was amazing

I could tell she was nervous and she held the edge of the table with her shaking hands.

''You are late.'' I whispered in her ear and she shivered.

I was unable to see her reaction.

''I..i..was having lunch..'' her voice came out as a whisper.

''It ended almost 15 minutes ago.'' I said a little louder than before.

''I was..making coffee..'' she said.

She was not turning around which was making me mad. I wanted to see her face but she is too stubborn for her own good.

I put both of my hands on the table on either side of her from behind and caged her in my embrace.

''Look at me.'' I demanded.

I knew i was too close to her that if she wanted to turn around she would be pressing herself to me.

And that is what i exactly want right now.

''I...i...can't.'' She said in a shivering voice.

''Turn around.'' I said breathlessly as the closeness was causing my muscles to clenched.

''Please...move...'' she said like she was pleading to me.

No. I will not. If you wanted you could have turned around before. But now i am not going to move an inch.

''Turn around.'' I said a little louder and my hands automatically fisted on the table.

I am not a patient man Miss Liza Miller.

Now if you will not turn around..i am going to kiss the hell out of you.

I was about to remove my hands from the table when she nervously started turning...but i was not moving an inch..her hands brushed my arms all the way and then it came to rest on her chest between me and her...

Your hand can't save you from me.

If i want i can have you right here..

I went a little closer and my chest was now pressed on her hands which was separating the two of us...