Q&A/ Thanksgiving

Hi! Everyone. It is not an update so if you are not interested in reading it you can skip it :p

My journey:

I joined wattpad in the month of february(2016). I never knew that i will start writing but i did.

I started writing Claimed by him without love on 7th april (i don't remember the date but my first chapter is showing the published date).

Then i took a break for one month. (In the month of june). Now it will be four months since i started writing this story.

And in this four months i now have...

Followers= 1.06K

Reads= 632K

Votes= 20.5K

Comments= 2.45K

And these are because of your support and love. I am really glad that you are voting and loving my story when there are many mistakes and errors. :)

Thank you very much :)

Now your question:

1: What inspired you to write this story?

I have already mentioned it in one of the chapters that i was inspired by my fiance's character that i started this story.

2: How you got such ideas and update daily?

Actually i have everything in my mind already till the end of the story and so it is not difficult for me to explain it but the only problem is that i am really a busy person i don't get the time to type. And when i get the time i start typing all my thoughts and hence you get the updates.

3: Which is your favourite story or novel in wattpad?

My all time favourite novel is Pride and Prejudice. But on wattpad there are two stories which are my favourites and they are ''His Hired Girlfriend(kiwi series)'' and ''Storm and Silence''

4: when are you going to update?

I have already told you that i will update after thursday. :)

5: Who is Rick?

A new character. Wait till the next update ;)

6: When did i started writing?

I started it in february or march but i started this book on 7 april.

7: How did the character of James and Liza came to your mind?

You can say my behaviour is same as Liza's :p whatever she thinks (till now) are all my thoughts. And for James it was difficult for me to write and so i was not writing his P.O.Vs at first but on your request i have started writing it. And that is all i try to write what a possessive man could think. A person who is hard on the surface and soft inside.

8: What will be the reaction of James when he will came to know about Liz living with Diego?

What do you think ;)

*******

Goodnight sweetdreams everyone. :)