Part 21

''Never hurt your parents''

Thank you guys for liking it :)
Thank you thank you so much for voting :)

*******
*******

I looked at the broken pieces of the plate then looked at him...he was beyond angry...

''I don't know how and why i am here but i am having some fade memories of last night...urgh..but..but i am not having a clear view...aahh...there is still pain in my head but instead of giving me a direct answer you are making my blood boil'' he said frustrated messaging his temple.

What should i say? That you forced yourself on me? Then i hit you with a receiver?

''STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT AND TELL ME.....oh God...'' he held the chair for balance as he stumbled.

Sh*t!!

I hurried towards him and made him sat on the chair. I was about to move when he held my hand...
He looked at me sincerely and spoke..

''Please tell me Liza...what happened.''

I was shocked by his sincerity but tears started forming in my eyes...i was unable to say a word...i stood there looking at the floor...

''I know i did something wrong. And...and...i am...ahem ahem...sorry'' he said while fake coughing.

Is he really James?

''You were...drunk.'' i said wiping my tears.

I tried to freed my hand but he was not letting me.

''And?'' He asked.

''You brought me here from the pub forcefully...''

''Oh...yes i remember...you were dancing with...who was he?'' He snapped his eyes towards me.

Again!

''A friend.''

''But he was not behaving like a friend.'' He said clenching his teeth.

Now my James returned.

Really liz? Your James??

No...i mean.. Mr. James Ashton..

''It is your point of view...but for me he is only a friend.'' I said a little irritated.

''Didn't you see how he was looking at you?'' He shouted.

Yes! Not in a way in which you look at me ofcourse!

''He is my friend and even if he is not just a friend..what is your problem? It is my life and i will decide whom to talk or ...''

He didn't wait for me to complete the sentence...he stormed out of the apartment in a minute..

What is his problem?

His problem is that he wants you Liz and he don't like to see you with other guys...

No that is not true..why will he? I am only an ordinary girl why will he be attracted towards me? And the way in which he behaves with me shows how much he hates me...

It hurts...it hurts to heard those words...it hurts to heard it from his mouth...it hurts that he is too handsome that he will never looked at me with...love...

He is not for me...or should i say i am not for him...

He is totally opposite of me..

But...why do i feel pain when he hurts himself...am i attracted towards him? No!!!

But...last night he tried to...