Part 15

Thank you guys for liking...no...i mean loving it :D

And as the number of people who want another story for Ben and Dave is more so i am thinking of writing another story.

But it will be hectic to write two stories at a time.

So what do you want? Should i write it after completing this story? Or should i write it at the same time?

If i write at the same time then there will slow updates for this story.

So tell me soon!!!

*******
*******

As soon as i was out of the door i felt relieved.

You really have to behave normally Liz... you will need to face him more frequently now and if you keep behaving like this then you will not be able to concentrate on your work and he will get the chance to fire you...

But why his stares make me so nervous? Why do i feel like this? My previous boss was a pervert but i never felt like this when he touched me...even i felt disgust...

I was leaning on his door when the door opened suddenly and i fell backwards directly into his arms. My waist landed on his arms and my eyes went to look at his eyes which was not much far due to this position.

I was glad that he was there or else i would have broken my backbone if i landed on the marbled floor.

Liz you are saved now so please get up from his hold...

My mind was telling me to get up but my body was reacting on its own.

But why is he holding me still?

He was looking at me again but this time i could see something in his eyes...but i don't know what...i am unable to retrieve it... i was searching in his eyes when suddenly he lifted me... i had to held his arm for support.

''I think i wanted a cup of coffee but you are still here. So do you want me to cut the money from your salary for not doing your work on time? And wasting your time just standing here?'' He said a little angrily.

''Umm.. i am sorry..''

What is this Liz? Why you gave such a weak reply?

''Let me guess.. you don't know how to make coffee. Am i right?'' He asked sarcastically.

''No...i..''

''I knew it. Ofcourse.. how will you know this afterall you were busy in seducing guys. Hahaha.. but thank God atleast i got something to get you out of this company.'' He said the last part harshly.

Why are you so desperate to fire me? What have i done?

I don't know why but my heart contracted by his words. I said nothing...i just nodded and went out from there.

What is my fault? Why is he like this with me?

Sometimes i felt like he...

There was a loud thud behind the door but...i...was not sure if i should go inside or not...

I decided not to go. I went to the kitchen to make him coffee as fast as possible.

How dare he told me that i can't make coffee?

Now you got your voice Liz? Why couldn't you tell this infront of him?
Shut up!

I am very good at the kitchen department even cooking is my passion. I wanted to be a chef but i was good in accounts so i opted for business studies.