Part 9

Thanks for voting :)

*******
*******

''Hey Liz be prepared Mr. Ashton will be here soon'' Mel informed me while putting the receiver. Sh*t ! I don't want to be jobless. Please God do something!!

It is about a week after the whole incident of me and Ben cleaning the office and then Mr. Ashton's harsh attitude. Thank God! The mark given by him on my arm was gone now. He then threatened me to dismiss from the job and now i came to know that he was serious and now his father Mr. Jacob Ashton is coming here today. I don't know what is my fault... to came in his way on the very first day?  Or To think him as a gangster and behaved like a three years old? Or argue with him on the cctv camera? Or to tell him the son of a..... oh God!!

Suddenly the elevator door opened and revealed both the son and the father with Mr. Peterson trailing behind them. I stood and nodded towards them. They went straight to the office. Sh*t! No response from them that means....

''I am fired...'' i expressed my thought loud. Mel looked at me and give a pitiful look.

''Am...i..LATE?'' Ben said after tripping to the nearby couch. We both rolled our eyes at her clumsiness and at her always late entries.

''Yes you are. And you are going to be fired today.'' Mel said straight to her face. She was shocked.

''Wh...why..''

''Because of this...'' Mel said implying her incident that occured mere seconds ago. And then ofcourse Ben's tears started to roll down her cheeks.

*******

Mr. Jacob Ashton's P.O.V

I was in a vacation with my wife Marian Ashton on a sunny beach when suddenly my personal number started ringing. It was of... James? Must be an important call then.

''Hi son. How ar...''

''I want you to fire my assistants'' what? Is he serious?  ''Dad just fire them out or will do it by myself''

''But what is the matter? Everything is seem to be....''

''No i dont want to listen to anything dad!''

''Okay''

''Bye dad''

''Bye son''

I know he is never going to listen to me on the phone and he seems to be very mad. Why he want to fire them?? Oh...hahahaha..

''Are you alright dear'' my beautiful wife asked me.

''Hahaha..yeah ofcourse..it was your son''

''How is he? Why he called? Is he alright?''

''It hurts'' i said putting my hands on my chest.

''OMG! What happen?''

''Nothing. You don't love me anymore. You always care for your son.'' I fake pouted. Her expression changed from worried to anger. She was glaring at me.

''Stop your drama Mr. Ashton and tell me why he called? He hardly call us.'' She said sternly.

''Actually....oh yes...we are going back to home. We are having a party for his company. He had a successful month. Only in a month his company progressed more than a little.'' I said hoping she will have it because the idea of the party came to my mind at the last moment.

''And you are telling me now.'' She said giving an accused look.

''Yes sweetheart and now hurry we need to pack the party is on this sunday''