Part 12

Thank you guys for liking it :)

This chapter dedicated to all those who voted :)

Liked = vote
Update = comment
Enjoyed = vote + comment

******
******

He was looking at me dangerously and there was a feeling of triumph in my heart but i could not show it by smirking at him or it would make him more dangerous...

don't you think the idea is tempting Liz?? NO!

I saw him went straight to the bar.

''Damn! Liz! What is this?'' I looked at my friend who was giving me a shocked look.

''What?'' I asked absentminded.

''Sh*t!! Come with me.'' With that she put a hand on my waist and almost dragged me towards the washroom? In our office floor.

''Eew! Mel! I thought you were a straight girl.'' I joked.

''Shut up and come here.'' She said while tugging me in front of the full mirror in the washroom.

I looked at the girl standing in front of me.

'You are looking like a...'

'that is why every male is looking at you.'

'They are waiting for the opportunity to f......'

His voice started ringing in my ears. Am i really looking like that?

There was net on the upper side but it is not showing too much, my leg was fully covered. There were also some girls who were wearing lesser clothes, even some wore a tiny piece too. Yeah...my back was opened...and my waste too...

whoa!! My waist! What is this? Urgh!! Mr. James Ashton i will kill you one day...

I looked at my skin where the bruise formed by his finger digging could be seen clearly.

''Exceptions...'' Mel said teasingly.

''Shut up Mel. He is a cruel...animal..a beast...urgh!! How could he?''

''I don't know.'' She shrugged while giving a concerned look.

How could he? How could he hurt me like this? Why...why he hates me this much? Why he said so cruel words to me? Why he always hurt me?

A lone tear dropped from my eyes.

''Well..you know i can hide it very well.'' She exclaimed and started picking out a foundation and compact from her purse.

''Come let me hide it. I am an expert in this. You know once this boy gave me a hickey on my exposed neck which was ten times worse than this but me..Melissa..hide it so well.'' She said proudly and lift her face in fake arrogance.

''Eew! I don't want to listen to your love life.'' I fake coughed and started giggling at her behaviour.

******

''See there is no trace of his finger marks.'' She said while examining my waist. Yeah it was totally hidden now but if i will touch it or any liquid spilled on it then it might be seen.

''Thanks Mel.'' I said honestly not only for her make up but for making me feel well too.

''You are always welcome.'' She smiled...'' and i don't know what is going on between you and James but i am very curious to know everything...but if you don't want to share it then its alright..i will wait for the time when you will be ready to share it.'' She said sincerely.

I smiled at her and hugged her warmly.

I also don't what is going on between us or...what is going on his mind...

''I think i should go home. I am not feeling good.'' I informed her sadly.

''Noway!! Mr. Ashton will do the announcement soon. You have to stay.''

''Hmm..okay.''

******

We were going back to the terrace when i bumped into someone... oops!

''I am sorry.'' I said while holding the poor lady who was about to fall due to me. ''I am really sorry i didn't mean it.''

She smiled at me.

''Its nothing dear. OMG! Its you. Wow! My dress is looking awesome on you.'' She said examining me.

I looked dumbly at her then i realised she was the boutique owner.

Ofcourse you will praise me afterall it is your dress..i mean you designed it..

''Thank you Ma'am.'' I took a huge breath. ''But i think i am not looking good in it...i mean to say that the dress is beautiful...but..it is not suiting me..'' i said remembering his thick voice..

''I don't like it.''

''You are looking...''

stop it Liz. Stop thinking about what he said. Just stop it.

''Hey! Don't let it bother you. I think the man doesn't have a sense of fashion.''

Only if you knew how smartly he dresses.

''Yeah! I think you are right.'' I said rolling my eyes in my mind.

''I know you are not believing my words. Please don't think that you are wearing this dress that is why i am praising you. You are beautiful and even my dress is looking more beautiful on you. Come here i will prove you how you are looking.''

She started tugging me. Whoa!

''Wait! Where are you taking me?''

''To my son. This is his one of the favourite dresses till i have made. Even he was telling me to keep it with me and do not sell it.''

Oh! What should i say in this situation? And how is she going to prove it when he is her son! How dumb! Ofcourse he will praise too.

She stopped with me near the bar and put her hand on the shoulder of the man sitting on a stool with his back to us. The man frozed but sat still...

''Hey son look here.'' She said happily.

The man rotated his tool towards us and this time i frozed.

He is still in the bar? Whoa! He is looking drunk! How much you drank?

He was looking at me and started drinking again without taking his eyes off me like he was challenging me.

What do you think will i stop you from drinking? Huh drink it as much as you want. Damage your liver,kidneys etc etc i don't care. Drink the whole bottle or the whole bar..or...drink the whole nile river but i will not give a sh*t.

And as on cue the next thing i knew was the bottle smashed on the ground....near me...

Whoa! Is he having some sixth sense of knowing what is going on my mind?

******
******

A very typical question for all of you...

Guess who is the son? :p :D