Part 11

Thank you everyone for reading my story :)

And special thanks to those who voted ;)

Love you guys and here is the part 11.

Liked = VOTE
Update = COMMENT
ENJOYED = VOTE + COMMENT

*******
*******

He came and stood behind John...I was looking at him and he was staring at me intently..i forgot i was on a dance floor and my dance partner was looking at me with a confused expression... i looked at John then looked behind him then again looked at him...

''I am so....'' before i said anything the tall figure came beside us looking directly at me and ignoring John he said...

''May I?'' He asked extending his hand. I was confused at first but then i realised he is asking you for a dance dumbo!! I was not sure what to do. I looked at John who was staring at both of us..

''Umm...excuse me..'' he said and i felt bad for him as he was ignored.

''Umm..thanks for the beautiful moment.'' I said and his smile returned.

''See you soon.'' He said while placing a kiss on my hand and walked away. I was smiling like a fool looking at his back.

Yeah it was the first time some boy kissed me so sweetly on my hand! And so i was feeling overwhelmed!! Stop it Liza you are hallucinating!!

My eyes went to the man who came infront of me...oops! I forgot he was there. 'He asked you for a dance and you never took his hand'...oh sh*t! You just refused your boss!

Suddenly his hand caught mine and i was pulled towards him. The impact was so hard that i yelped.

''How do you know him?'' He asked gritting his teeth. Who?

''Who?''

''Don't try to play smart with me.'' He said in so much anger and his teeth was gritting too hard like in a second his teeth will fell down on the floor.

Oh...he is talking about John!! Damn Liz why you become so absent minded in presence of him?

''Umm... From last night.'' I said and his eyes were glaring at me so dangerously...

''I mean when we were on the terrace... i met him that time..then he went home...and i went to do your work...'' why are you explaining to him?

I don't know why am i explaining but by his looks my mind started rambling on its own.

A new song started to play at the background. He put his hand on my waist and i shivered again but this time the feeling was different from the feeling when John touched there....

It was the feeling which wants you to close your eyes and feel the sensation in your body and forget everything around you....

whoa!! From where the thought came? Liz are you okay?

I felt my cheeks blushed at the thought and i was embarassed to look at him. His other hand too came to my other side of the waist...and from Newton's third law of motion there is an equal and opposite reaction for every action..and so... when he hold me from both sides my both hands automatically went to hold on his chest...i felt him shivered but i don't know if it was because of my touch or something else...

I was now too close to him.. my both hands were on his chest and my eyes were glued between my hands and his eyes were....i lifted my eyes to look at him and...his eyes were staring directly at me... i hurried went back to looking at his chest...why is he always staring at me?