Part 18

Can't believe the number of reads and votes. Thank you guys for liking it.

And i am not giving informations about Ben and Dave because i am saving it for their story ;)

So it will be a suspense untill i start writing their story.

*******
*******

I ran towards the bar where I saw Mr. Peterson talking to some guys.

''Umm..excuse me sir?'' I asked nervously and everyone looked at me so i gave them a soft smile. They were looking like businessmen..

Oh..may be they both are here for a meeting..

''Yes Miss. Miller?''

''Umm..actually..Mr. Ashton wants your..jacket..''

He was confused but as his clients were waiting for him he opened his jacket and gave it to me.

I took it and went back to Mr. Ashton..

''Here..'' i said giving the jacket.

He put it on..gorgeous...

''Go away. And please don't show your face again tonight.'' He shouted.

Excuse me? Calm down Liz!

''Okay...'' i said and walked away.

Even i don't want to see your face...not only tonight..but never ever..

I was so consumed in my mind that i bumbed into someone.

''Oh..i am really sorry'' i said hurriedly.

''Its okay...Liza?'' He said.

''Hi!! Jack? How are you?'' I was wanting to talk to him sometime and here i met him tonight after that incident.

''I am good. What about you?'' He asked smiling.

''Excuse me.''

I heard his hard voice and move aside to give him the way..i forgot he was behind me. He went away from there.

''Umm..i am fine too..''

''I thought you didn't like to go to the pubs.'' He said raising his brows.

''Yeah i still don't like it but i am here with my friends.'' I smiled.

''So you got friends..''

I was not having any friends here except..Jack..but now i got Mel and Ben.

''Yeah..they work with me.''

''Nice...why not go there and have a chat?'' He asked showing a table.

''Sure.''

We sat there and talked for sometime.

''I am really sorry for my behaviour last time...i didn't mean to hurt you..'' i said apologitically.

''Hey its nothing. And you did the right thing because now i also think that it was just an...attraction and nothing more.. and i was scared that i will lose you as my friend..'' he said with guilty.

''No way Jack. You were the only friend i made here after i moved in this city. You will always be my friend.'' I said smiling.

''Thanks a lot dear! Come have a dance with me atleast!'' He said while standing.

''Sure.''

We went on dancing that means i was doing nothing but following his steps and laughing when i was hitting his foot by mistake every time.