Chapter 1: Lost Soul

Start from the beginning

"Why? Why are you doing this?!" Blue asked in terror, quivering under the touch of Error's tight slimy strings. "You can't be this naive. Death comes everyday. People come and people go. It's annoying don't you think? Sometimes to make a balance, you need to take something shitty from the less shitty ones, " Error said, looking at his once again soiled hands, frowning at the thought he just shared with the stranger.

"Don't you have a family? Someone special? A friend? A lover?" Blue cried in desperation to convince Error to stop his genocidal act which made Error glitched once more. His glitches made him blind but he did not let Blue go by what he just said. He tried to look around, hoping to find something that could make his glitches stop, but the more he panicked, the more he got frustrated. "You don't know me. You don't know what I have to go through everyday. You think life is about positive shit? Guess what, Blue? Life is not! Life is shit filled with more shits and you gotta fucking deal with that all the time" Error looked at Blue in annoyance and anger. Screaming words out due to his perplexed emotions. "You just can't trust people because they're nice. People are shits. Monsters are shits. You don't know what's real anymore." He sighed in exhaustion.

"Then maybe- I don't know...You could be one of my Family?" Blue asked, hoping to get this man to side with him. "That's enough, Blue!" Error shouted at him and threw strings unintentionally only to realize he was aiming them to Blue, who was frozen in terror and never again he said a word. The walk was silence once more. None spoke. None begged. Time passed like an illusion, he had reached Undyne's lab. Killing her as he stab her soul leaving dust dissipated across the rooms. 

Killing monsters were easy, he didn't bother to give too much detail on them, but he had to give it to him, Napstaton was a surprise. Enough about robots. He then proceed to the Judgement Hall. "Come out now, Frisk. I know you're there." Papyrus said, leaning against one of the golden pillars facing the windows. He held a cigarette in his left hand, clutching his right hand beside him. Silence once again ensued. Papyrus raised a non-existent brow in confusion. This is the part where they show up?

"You know, I'm disappointed you need to monologue when you can just kill away," Error grinned, coming out from the shadows, as he held Blue behind him- unharmed of course. "You littke shit!" Swap!Papyrus cursed and backed up a little as his left eye flickered an orange aura. "Oh my god! First Error! Now you!?" Blue whispered.

Swap!Papyrus took a few step backs and summoned blasters. "Fucking give him back, ya dipshit!" Swap!Paps grunted in annoyance, but mostly fear. His hands were already engulfed in an orange aura. "How 'bout a turn of events?" Error said as he wrapped more strings around Bluberry to have full control of his body. "Paps! Please Go! I don't want to hurt you." Blue said as he was forced to summon blasters- even Blue knew he was far from that considering he wasn't as advanced nor trained as Paps was. Papyrus could only watch and dodge by teleporting to the side. He couldn't bring himself to hurt Error, knowing that if he did, he'd hurt his brother too.

"But if I leave you! He will hurt you." Paps said as he fires Blaster that barely hit Blue or Error, it was a way of distraction anyways- he didn't intend to hit them. Error could only roll his eyes at that. "Holy shit." Error spoke in sarcasm, breaking the heated tension between them. "This is going down as the most dramatic interaction I have ever seen." He again was amused and spoke in bitterness.

Moments of unsuccessful way of fighting, Blue successfully pinned Papyrus on the floor, making Paps wince in pain and frustration. "Error, please stop!" Blueberry said as he tried to free himself from the miserable position they were all in. For a moment, Error lost it. Blue took this chance to push Paps away.

Though instead of running away from Error, he chose to come closer. "Error... You're only lonely... Please let me help you! Let me be your Friend!" Blue held his hands to hold Error's. Paps was already running to pull Blue away, but he only shove him away to try and catch Error's divided attention.
"You? Me? Friend..." Error could only laugh, he didn't even bother to take his hands away from Blue.
"Are you serious?" He still laughed. Now, both his hands were wrapped around Blue's warmth.
"It's not too late to change, Error, let me be your friend, we could be pals and-" h
He could only laugh then, but when he was insistent, he could only stare in amusement, but mostly shock. He looked down in his hands, wrapped around Blue's own. He slowly removed them, and caressed Blue's frail skull, and whispered words.
"I'm sorry.."

He released from the hold and pinned Paps down on the ground, grunting in exhaustion from putting too much effort. Blue could only stand in shock, neither moving nor blinking. Error raises his hand and summoned blasters. Papyrus could only stop and wait for the impact, put all thougts aside and wish for a reset, but it never happened. He could only hope for the worse, but the impact never came. Silence only ensued.

"I know why... Despite everything... I'm still your brother," Paps then spoke in realization. "You're still Sans. Just not 'my' Sans." Paps attempted to reach a  hand out to cup his face. Error could only stare in bewilderedness. He couldn't move, no. "If my brother believed that you can change, maybe I could help you-"
"Brother, please stop. I know you enough that that's not true." Blue was already walking towards them, hands in his chest. "Everyday you say you're fine, but I know you're not. I'm not naive! I just don't want you to know that it affects me too!" He shouted.

Error stood and stared at the two for a moment. He sighed, looked down and smiled. 'Ah... He is still a Sans afterall. A trait every Sans has. Hiding their pain.' He looked back at Papyrus who looked at his brother in disbelief.

"You know what? Cut the drama bullshit!" Error broke the tension between the brothers and summoned strings to wrap around Blue's waist.  He opened a portal to the anti-void and entered without hesitation "Hey! Wanna play a game? It's called 'Hide-and-Seek' You better count and find us." He grinned and drag Blue along with him as Papyrus attempted to ran after them, "Paps, please for once! Trust me!" Blue look at his brother, not even trying to get out of the strings. "No, please. Take me instead." Papyrus begged, but he was too late. The portal closed before him and the last thing he saw was Blue's smile before everything he had loved was ripped away from his touch. 

(A/N: HEYA! The chapter is kind a weird but whateves. So, if I suck at writing stories, just tell me. And also the drawing at the top is mine and I posted it on Instagram. Thanks for reading)

Edited 2018