Chapter 1: Lost Soul

Start from the beginning

Chara was the fallen human who was destroyed, but enough of the human. What he needs is a Sans. Not a liar. He went on to destroy the others along his pathway- starting from the bright, warm, yet cold Snowdin; the petty pathways of Waterfall; the hot, scorching roads of Hotland; the chilling, complex land of the Core; until of course, the golden floors of the Judgement hall.

He needed to take the soul of the Sans, but was surprised to see that Swap!Sans was the one he encountered first before the judgement hall. Of course, this universe  had to swap the roles of the characters, not just the attitude. He face-palmed in annoyance and frustration; he looked at the cheery skeleton before him, waving his hands and smiling widely.

"Oh? You're not a human! You look like me, but you're not me; Nevertheless, you must be as good as me, because I know I am!" He spoke with enthusiasm and joy, he even spoke too fast. Error had to take a moment to process what he just seen as well as what he just said.

He stared in schock and suddenly had an array of flashbacks. He looked back to the universe he destroyed before and thought, 'Oh lord, wherever you are. This is much worse than Underlust!' He prayed to nothing then he growled before looking back at the skeleton before him. "Surely, you must be confused because you have yet to see my amazing performance!" He glowed like the sun, burning his eyes to death until they no longer exist. Of course, he didn't have eyes, so that's a great advantage for him.
"You know what?" Error spoke in boredom, with hints of annoyance in them. "Whatever you have to say, my friend-"
"I am not your friend, shitbag," he groaned, crossing his arms.
"Okay, but please don't use such foul language! For positivity is better than-"
"Oh my god!" He grunted, feeling like fire burned in his non-existent ears. "I'm going deaf. Holy shit!" Error murmured.
"Please! Watch the language!"
"What are you? Captain America?"
"Who?"
"Oh for fuck's sake..." Error whispered.

He wasn't only annoyed, no. He was already shitting himself in his pants. He couldn't take it any longer and began to make his move. He wrapped strings in his soul before pulling him towards himself. "Look, shitbag. I don't give nicknames, but if you want to keep yourself alive, better watch that mouth of yours." He warned, boring holes in the other skull.
"You know everyone calls-"
"The fuck did I just say?" He groaned, feeling provoked by the Blueberry look-a-like. The following silence made him shift in his place due to being uncomfortable. "What do they call you?" He questioned the skeleton wrapped in strings; the rest of the strings were already removed from his soul and instead on his physical body instead.
"They call me Blue! I mean, maybe because I look Blue, but sometimes I feel they call me that because of my appearance. Don't get me wrong, I like the color blue, but I don't want them to call me that because of just my color. It made me sad, now I think they call me blue because I'm sad!" He continued ranting. "But sometimes, I feel-"
"Hold the fuck up, I asked for a nickname, not a backstory ya dipshit!"

Blue began to shut his skeletal mouth at the insult and began to curl up into a ball. Error look at him in exasperation before making his way to the judgement hall. It seems like a habit to him more than routine. Exiting at judgement hall. He always wanted to pick fights there, even if he already had what he needed, but unbeknownst to him, he just couldn't bring himself to take the soul of the little ball of sunshine. "Look, I don't say this often, but you have to shut up and I didn't mean to say what I said." He admitted and blushed in embarrassment as he looked away from the little ball. He glitched immensely and started walking again. He hadn't realized he had stopped walking. 

Error!Sans continued to destroy everyone in his way, until, he reached Alphys. Despite Blue's pleas to not hurt anybody, he ignored him and proceed to do what he needed to. "Please... don't hurt them! Just take me and leave them alone!" He heard his cries. Every ounce of his body pleaded his mind to stop, but he just can't help it. It brought him satisfaction, but Blue's cries made strings tug harshly at his heart.
He looked at Alphys cry- whispering a name before she turned to dust and Blue quivered behind him. Her dust spread across the bridge as it left a melted puddle on the ground.