Meeting the parents

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What's wrong?" Nick worryingly asked.

"Mom says I can't have a fox friend. She says they're low life, shifty creatures that can't be trusted. But this fox is nice. He's different! But they don't believe me." She said crying some more.

"I know how that fox feels. He feels sad. He's different. I know that. You can't let your parents tell you that all foxes are bad." Nick said calmly.

"And how do you know not all foxes are bad?" She asked.

"Because I am a fox." He said. The bunny looked at Nick and smiled. She hugged him. Nick was surprised that a bunny other than Judy could trust a fox.

"I'm Alex! What's your name?" She asked.

"Alex, that's a nice name. I'm Nick. Nick Wilde." He said to Alex.

"Alex! Come here!" Stu yelled.

"Oh, I gotta go. Talk to you later Nick!" She said.

"Bye Alex." Nick said walking back to the house.

"Alex! How many times have we said not to talk to a fox! They're untrustworthy!" Stu argued.

"No dad! Nick is different. He's a nice fox!" Alex said.

"See, even Alex knows Nick is a good fox!" Judy said. It looked like Judy and Stu were going to get into a big argument, so Bonnie interrupted.

"Dinners ready! Let's all eat!" Bonnie said as they all sat down at the table to eat dinner. Judy and Nick sat together while they eat. It was about halfway through the meal when Judy's brother pointed out bites on her neck.

"So I was-" Judy was interrupted by her brother.

"Why do you have bites on your neck Judy?" He asked but Judy covered it up quickly.

"Judy what's on your neck?" Stu asked.

"It's nothing!" Judy nervously said.

"No, show me your neck Judy." Stu angrily asked. Judy showed him the bites on her.

"Sweet cheese and crackers, Judy! That fox but you! I knew he was untrustworthy! Bonnie get the gun!" Stu yelled.

"No, no! Nick didn't attack me! These are.." Judy hesitated to answer.

"Well if he didn't attack you, then what are those?!" Stu angrily asked.

"They're love bites." Judy quickly said.

"What?!" Stu yelled.

"Me and Nick have been dating for a month now. Last night he gave me love bites." Judy embarrassingly said. Nick was embarrassed as well.

"This is not the Judy I know! First your dating a fox and know you let him attack you?" Stu said in disbelief.

"He didn't attack me! He gave me love bites. It's what they do to their mates in nature! I love Nick! And if you have a problem with that then we are leaving!" Judy yelled.

"I'm going to speak with Nick in private." Stu hastily said as he and Nick walked to the hallway.

"I'm going to make sure you stay away from my Judy, you fox!" Stu said.

"But sir I-" Nick was silenced by a shotgun shot into his abdomen. He hit the ground and started to have multiple spasms.

"NICK!!" Judy yelled as she ran to Nick.

"Ju-ju-ju-Judy, I-i-I love y-y-you." Nick said as his eyes closed. Blood was pouring all over the place and onto Judy.

"Call an ambulance!!" She yelled, but Bonnie was already on it.

"WHAT IN EARTH WERE YOU THINKING DAD!!!!" She screamed.

"Judy I was trying to protect you." Stu said.

"HE MIGHT DIE BECAUSE OF YOU DAD!!!! WHAT IS WRING WITH YOU?! HE WOULDN'T HURT ME!" She yelled as a helicopter arrived and paramedics came into their home.

They loaded Nick into a stroller and Judy followed after them but Stu grabbed her trying to get her to stay. She shrugged him off.

"Goodbye dad." She said as she got in the helicopter as it took off.

————————————————————

Comment what one shot you want next.