Day 6| The Doctor

Day 6

Angelina was an ordinary girl without friends. One day, some kind of god appeared with his snow smell and told Angelina she was more special than she thought she was.

And then?

She met the president and went to LA with her mother, of course.

•••

The government provided a private plane to take us. An indian man was standing by its door. He introduced himself as only 'Sir', our guardian, driver and company. Sr was a normal person, whose daughter was an Arian and since the family found out, he started to work for the government helping other Arian children find their true identity. He was a good man.

Inside the plane, while mom and Sr were talking about India and food, I quietly opened the little bag tied to my body, inside my coat. My lips contracted nervously. Didn't know if it was allowed to bring toys. I just wanted them to be safe. William had a glued smirk printed on his yellow face, the opposite expression I saw him last. Barbie was too big for the bag, so I had build a blonde Lego character and put all my strength to make it become her. So I simply changed her body, hope it worked because I didn't have time to test yet.

Wish Oliver had explained everything about my powers.

•••

We arrived, and Sr leaded us through the city as fast as an old elephant (yes, I think he was missing his country full of elephants). That just made my head goes more and more heavy each minute.

   The car stopped.

       "Welcome to Oxygen!" Sir yelled from the front seat.

"I'm so excited!" Mom took her seatbelt off. Why was she so weird?

       I peered outside. We were surrounded by a huge gray and scary building, easily noticeable in the middle of beautiful modern LA. And it had a big yellow sign entitled as Oxygen.

Great. I think it would be a good idea to suffocate yourself in front of a building called "Oxygen" only to get ride of entering it.

Imagine a beautiful hall with a big chandelier illuminating perfect white walls, covered with famous paintings of famous people.

Now forget everything and think about a huge empty space with black walls, and one single large gray attendance desk on the back. Whatever beautiful place you started with, you should now be totally disappointed. That's what happened to me when we entered Oxygen building.

"How can I help you?" A woman wearing a red dress behind the desk asked. Sr gave her a credit card with some numbers. She returned the card. "Type?"

Sr squeezed his eyes, thinking. "We don't know. She is in the line for Dr Gene."

"Okay, he is waiting for you in his office."

"Type??" I whispered to Sr while he pressed a button in the elevator.

"Yes, she wanted to know what type is your power- like, my daughter is type Animal. She can talk to cows and elephants." He spoke with pride.

oh. It would be nice to have a conversation with my dog. Unfortunately my dog is not a cow.

When elevator stopped, we followed Sr through a corridor full of closed doors. Only the last one was opened. I thanked him inside my mind for entering first. The room was small sized, with a table and a chair. The man sitting on the chair... Was not really a man.