Meeting Maya.

Life is different now. Things have changed since you last saw me. Two years have passed. life is going well, really well. I guess I should fill you in on some of the more important stuff that you've missed of that last few years... yeah, that would make sense.

My name is Maya Penelope Hart (that's right, my middle name is Penelope, I embrace it now, what are you going to do about it?!) I am now 18 years old and I just started college. I know what you're thinking because to be honest, I never thought I would graduate either. Yet here I am, I began my classes at NYU last fall. After a long hard think I decided to take just one course, art. Riley chose history, I think she wants to follow in the footsteps of her dad and I understand that because he is one of the best people I know.

Lucas is now back in Texas with Papa Joe and Farkle and Smackle both attend MIT. We still talk all the time of skype, we call, we text and every so often Farkle will come and pick us all up in his jet and take us to some exotic place, not that we can ever stay long. I still miss them though. Matthews is still teaching and Topanga is one of the best and most well-known lawyers in New York, she's still a shark. Auggie is doing well in school as well and due to the fact that Mr Matthews couldn't follow us all the way to college Auggie has a great teacher, one that we hope can teach him the same life lessons that he taught us. Mum and Shawn are still married. He kept his promise, he didn't leave, not that he wants to. They're still so in love, it would make me feel ill I I weren't so happy for them. They were both alone until they fund each other and that gives me hope for my future, hope that I will find someone who can love me like that... for that last 5 years that hope has been placed on the shoulders of uncle boing.