Chapter 8

I woke up lying next to Louis.

We're on my bed.

I guess he had carry me here.

His arm is on my waist as our faces we're a few inches away.

Slowly I tried to free myself which I successfully did.

I then brushed my teeth washed my face and combed my hair before I tamed my hair into a ponytail as I cook for breakfast.

I was in the middle of cooking the eggs when there was a knock on my door .

I then turned off the heat as I don't want to leave the kitchen prone to fire.

I opened the door only to see Harry.

He gives me a smile as he let himself enter.

"I need to see you...its been a month." He said.

I closed the door behind him as I answered him.

"Yeah." scratching the back of my neck. "I am making breakfast, um do you-"

"I do love to stay." He said as he followed me back at the kitchen he took a sit on the stool.

I then started to cook as my back facing him I talked. "Thanks for the flowers."

"Your welcome." He replies.

"Harry-"

"Good morning!" Louis voice echoes through the room as our attention was all on him.

There he stood at the doorframe.

He took a sit next to Harry giving him a smile.

Harry gives him a tight smile.

"Dr. Styles I think you should know the truth already as this is getting a bit boring...we aren't a couple...,we lied..." Louis says.

Harry breathes heavily. "Why'd you do this?"

I then turn my attention back to cooking avoiding his eyes.

Louis then explains. "You we're kind of creepy back then and so we pretended to shoo you away but I guess its not gonna happen as it seems even you knew we we're a couple you still court her."

I then heard Louis yawns as Harry haven't said a word.

I had then finished cooking as Louis then helps to prepare the table as we ate I avoided looking at him.

"This is really awkward, why are we so quite." Louis stated as I silently eat.

I stopped from eating as I settle my utensils down upon answering him.

"Beacause we are eating Lou."

"Can I talk to you." Harry says as we turn our heads to him, he settles his utensils down as he stood up.

"Kass?" He ask.

I nod my head as I followed him.

Leaving Louis alone as we reached my room.

He then locks the door as we entered.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

He took steps towards me as our lips then collided.

He kisses me roughly as between kisses he says he miss me.

"I."

Kiss.

"Miss."

Kiss.

"You."

Kiss.

His hands we're now on my waist as I placed my hand on his neck as the other one is tugging on his hair.

He groan into the kiss as I smiled for his reaction.

Slowly I pulled away as his eyes we're on mine.

"Lets just keep the past behind us...though technically I wanted to kiss you when I saw you and I am sorry for the way I acted before and its just I couldn't control myself around you...I need to kiss you if I could do it all day, I will." He rambles on.

"Then...what will be exactly...we are?" I asked as it is quite confusing as we kissed and he has said that he likes me back then which is a lot to take.

"If you like me too...then we could go on process...as basically what Louis said is true that I am courting you and as of now I am waiting still for your answer I don't really care on labels as long as I get to call you mine."

Okay, that was just...

He then chuckles tucking a hair strand behind my ear.

"Look Kass I am falling for you and as a month passed I was really keeping myself busy just to ignore you but it seems I cannot get you out of my mind." He tells me.

I smiled.

Sweet niblets!

His dimples shows, deepening as he smiles giving me a peck on the lips.

"Can't get enough of you." He whispered.

I kissed him back briefly he wasn't able to react.

"That's not fair." He pouted.

"You are cute." I tell him.

"I thought you'd be more going for like hot...?" He smirks as he raises his arms flexing it for his muscles underneath the sweater.

I laughed as he hold me close.

"Okay let's stop...Louis might be wondering wild things we might be doing."

"Oh...he does thought of that?, then I suggest we do it then?" He raise his brow.

I laughed again shaking my head.

He lifts my chin up, kissing me immediately.

He slips his tongue as I let him.

But a knock on the door was all we heard for us to stop.

"Um...I'll be going to give you two more privacy and Kass I'm going to get your chips in your fridge...and some gummy worms then I'll be off...okay so I'll go!" He stated through the door after a few minutes we heard my front door being slammed loudly shut.

Harry chuckles. "You and your friend are like kids...literally."

"I know..." I smiled.

"Okay since Louis is gone how about we do the dirty thoughts he had?" He wiggles his brows as I laughed.

I then kisses his neck slowly as he gulps stuttering. "I-I didn't k-know y-you w-will r-really agree but if its okay w-with you th-hen...okay." He sighs in relief.

He groans as I found his sweet spot.

His hands reach down my butt he then whispered to me.
"Jump."

I did.

He carried me as I suck on his neck we reached my bed as I felt my back hit the mattress.

He was on top as he slowly pulls away from me.

He takes his sweater off as he smiles touching my face. I lean on his touch.

I slowly took a stand as I kissed him changing our positions as I was now on top of him my butt sitting on his abdomen with his hands on my thighs.

"We will stop from here now...okay?" I breathe.

He smiled. "Course, I'd wait for you."

I then moved away from him as I went out of my room to head for the kitchen to finish my breakfast.

Everytime we meet I discovered new sides of him.

As I drank the orange juice he came in smiling from ear to ear with his cheeks tinted red.

He shyly took a sit next to me as he holds my free hand.

"Okay someones blushing." I smiled.

He chuckles.