Chapter 11

“Ready or not here I come! The boy yells.

Silence answers him.

I took slow steps towards the familiar boy who stands with his back facing me as he leans his arms on the tree.

I put a hand on his shoulder and slowly he turns to face me.

“Kass.” His soft warm hazelnut eyes meets mine as I take a good look to recognize the raven haired young boy in front me soon he then speaks.

“I am glad you are all right but I think your mum's right...we shouldn't see each other anymore you must forget...” He sighs.

I stared him more confused than ever.

“You must now ...recover and...forget me princess.”

“Kass., Kass?” Harry's worried voice wakens me.

“Yeah.” I cleared my throat upon answering as my eyes adjust with the television light filling the living room.

Harry took a sit beside me on the couch. I was busy reviewing my notes for the upcoming exam not minding that I had drifted to sleep here on the couch sitting.

“You all right..., I was just checking if you we're finished...um studying yet I found you speaking with your eyes closed so I'd waken you.” He tells me.

“Uh...huh...um...I had...a dream anyway thanks for waking me-”

“Wanna come to bed with me?” He smirks.

I raised a brow.

He shakes his head and chuckles. “Sleep.” He emphasized.

I nod my head as I laughed.

“So what do you feel right now?” Louis asks.

“I-I feel...fine.” He answers meekly.

“Justin are you sure?” I asked.

“No, its just...I.., it feels new for me to be here treating me like a child and as if I had gone nuts for people to get me tied up...its new for me to open up....I am going to admit this I was scared and angry for my parents bringing me here, I am scared to be stuck here.” He sighs.

He is showing so much improvement just for yesterday he hadn't talked much though now he expresses to tell his thoughts and even rants.

“You won't be stuck here...mate.” Louis calmly says.

Justin looks at him with hope.

“As your doctor, all we have to do is to help you managed your anger and for you to face acceptance of such situation that has happened to you and if you are cooperative enough it won't take you long to recover.” Louis smiles.

Slowly Justin's lips form into a smile.“Thank's Doc for the words of encouragement.”

“No problem, well yeah let's proceed so Justin tell us more about Andi?” Louis asks.

With the name being said Justin's smile vanished.

“She is the love of my life.” He answered.

I knew where this will be leading as of now Louis is starting to make him accept on things that wasn't in his control revisiting, reminiscing Andi Renz his soon to be wife who had been left killed.

“Okay so tell me more about her?” Louis adds.

“She and I, are supposed to be married if it weren't for that fucking bastard!-“