Chapter 05

Louis gives me a tight embrace after I had defended my thesis report. He had gone first between the two of us, all of the students we're finished as all of us are waiting for the results.

After a few minutes Dr. Jones reached the stage and speaks up.

"All of you as we've seen are quite determined and had brilliant pieces though the best one shall be called last, as we will call the top three." She said.

"Dr. Tomlinson for third place. "

Everyone in the room clapped their hands as Louis went on stage after I had given him a hug.

Louis was smiling from ear to ear, shaking the other head doctors hands.

Dr. Clifford gives him a certificate as they all posed for a picture was taken.

Louis is given a seat beside the other doctors as an another name was called. "Dr. Malik for second place."

The black haired man stood up from his seat as he came on stage shaking hands and posed for taking a picture.

Silence fills the air as the last name was called. "Dr. Peterson for first place."

Again everyone clapped as I reached the stage, shaking hands with everyone and like the others posed for a picture until the three of us winners posed again with smiles on our faces.

As after the forum Louis and I immediately left, Louis started his car's engine as I climbed in.

We've arrived a bit quiet late. My sister greeted the two of us as Louis informs her why we had gone late here.

Louis excuses himself as he used the loo, leaving me and my sister had a talked.

"You didn't told me Louis and you are a thing now?" She gushed.

"Things happen..." I trailed off, smiling at her.

"Kass I had given your number to Dr. Styles cause I thought-"

"It's okay..., next time let my love life business on me." I cut her off, placing a hand on her hand as I give her a reassuring smile.

"You know I worry about your love life as previously it is stagnant." She reminds me. "Anyway speaking of Dr. Styles his coming on our way." She whispered, winking.

"Don't you understand I had Louis-"

"Hush it my dear sister, I see no harm of talking to him, okay I'll be finding my husband." She cuts me off, leaving my side as he greeted Harry passing by.

Harry smiles at me as he reached where I stood and I give him a smile too.

"Hi." He said showing off his all so cute dimples.

What am I thinking?!

"Hello." I smiled back.

"Good thing you've replied as you haven't yesterday." He says.

I scratched the back of my neck replying. "I'm sorry it was late when I found your text... I fall asleep right-"

He chuckle shaking his head as I stopped.

"I was just joking." He says. "You alone?" He asked.

"Lou's with me." I tell him.

"Bummer, joke." He gives off a lazy smile. "Heard from Dr. Clifford your thesis got the top grade, congrats." He waves the topic.

"Thanks." I say.