Chapter 19 Harry

2 years later.

It has been two damn year's and since then she left from the day after I confessed everything to her.

I keep everything intact, such as myself hoping she'd be back if she'd see me doing better.

A successful doctor that I am though I couldn't help along like everyone who has the desire of finding her again.

She left me.

I knew she'd do this.

This was inevitable.

Her mother, her sister, her family doesn't really know why'd we end everything, they do still try to contact me once in a while as her sister has a friendly personality.

She asked space.

All I know what her sister Hope told me is that she's finished studying and had worked now, living on her own adding she's happy.

At least Hope has given me a peace of mind, knowing she was fine. But still a part of me tick's to find her. I obtained to restraint myself but something's are not left hidden in the dark.

My sweet little Kassie.

I know she needs me.

She knows I need her.

I am craving.

Everyday I wake up a part of me was also missing since the day she left.

I always keep in mind.

My memories of the woman I love.

Now I'm still stuck in Cheshire being the best Doctor I can be, many wanted to be me yet I am still here waiting for her.

“You wanna go with me and Liam at the pub tonight. ” Niall tells me signing some discharge papers beside me.

“A lot of times you asked me, and still no.” I say to him.

He sigh's. “I know it's been hard for you since she left, but lad this is not normal for you, isolating yourself...”

“Niall, I am not alone.

He stops from writing and faces me.

“Lad somehow you gotta get a move on, in this life. Anyways your still on denial stage though did she and you had a proper break up for you to not to become like this?” He asks.

I finished my charting as I face him and answered. “We didn't break up, she only wanted space and I give her that.”

“Are you still having contact with her family? ” He adds.

“Yeah and their very nice even just last year Hope asked me to become the godfather of her son., I'm doing great with her family. ” I told him honestly.

“Lad your being a martyr, stop and cut all ties to whatever your connections about her and move on as clearly it is the space she said was breaking up it's been two years you haven't seen her, Harry don't be so naive.” Niall stated acting as if a mother to his child, scolding placing his hands on his chest now.

I shake my head and laugh this is hilarious. “Yes mother.” I mocked him.

He rolls his eyes. “I am serious, tonight I'll drag your arse out of your house if you won't be showing up, I'll text you the details on where Doctor Styles. ”

I sighed, raising my hands in the air. “I will go tonight since your serious, Doctor Horan.”

From everything that has happened Niall and I became close friends, that he is. To help me from my wrecked stage on the first week that she left me.

Niall is a good friend, I've tested that many times for even people we're making gossips.

Yes I am the problem in our relationship.

Yet they are mistaken for I didn't cheated on her, I know there is a thin line between love and obsession.

The thin line that I myself wasn't able to tame.

Resulting to this as years gone by I slowly am giving up by the thought of loving again, for us to be together but there is still a small voice in my head that hopes for us to be together.

Thoughts that are contrasting filled my mind in a day with the thought of her luckily there's work to accompany me to forget.

“It's great your here lad!” Niall cheers.

The pub has a huge crowd tonight.

I had even struggled to find this Irishman.

Liam beams me a smile.

“So what's in the agenda?” I asked.

Niall chuckles. “Just to have our boys night out anyway first off you gotta get drunk and move on so if ever you cry I won't judge god man its been two years.”

I only nod and took a sip on the drink that Liam gives me.

I guess its time to move on with this life.

Start fresh.

Live and move forward.

Just then a girl walks to Liam side.

Liam smiles at her.

She smiles at Niall who nods her way as I give her a questioning look.

“I'm June Walters, Liam's cousin.” She pulled her hand out.

I smiled back taking her hand to shake. “Harry, Harry Styles.”

                       Fin.