Chapter 6 Truth or Dare

Your pov

"Okay guys! Before we go to bed we are going to play truth or dare!" Mabel shouts as we all sit in a circle.
"But Mabel its like 1 AM," Candy says.
"Then it's the prefect time gurl!" Mabel squeals, as we here a knock on the bedroom door.
"Who's that?" Grenda ask, as I go over and crack the door open. I look to see Dipper and Bill.
"It's Dipping sauce and Bill." I say as I let them in.
"I'm glad you could come boys!" Mabel says as they join our circle.
"Mabel, what are you up too?" I ask as she grins.
"Oh nothing, now y/n sit down!" Mabel says with a evil grin. I hesitantly sit next to Bill.
"Why did you invite the boys," Candy ask.
"I thought we could all play! And the more the merrier!" Mabel says as I roll my eyes.
"Well then let's get started," Grenda cheers throwing her hands in the air.
"Okay, who wants to go first,"
Mabel ask. Everyone looks at each other waiting for someone to speak up. "I see how this is gonna go. So I will just pick someone randomly!" Mabel says as she stands up, and closes her eyes. She spins herself around a few times. Then points her finger, at me. "Okay n/n! Truth or dare?"
"Truth!" I say wanting to play it safe.
"Hmm......let me think....Ooo! I got it! Okay n/n, do you have a crush on someone?" Mabel ask as my face turns bright red.
"W-Well....," I stutter.
"Come on n/n," Candy encourages me.
"Slip it," Grenda says.
"Y-yeah, I d-do...," I stutter.
"Who is it?!?!" Mabel, Candy, and Grenda ask, happily.
"Guys!" I say my face becoming bright red.
"Please!" They squeal as I sigh.
"Hey, guys let's continue." Bill says saving you from telling. I look over and give him a smile to thank him and he returns it.
"Fine! But Bill you have to go next!" Mabel says as Dipper grins. "Oh
and your going next Dipper!" Mabel says with a grin. I grin as my blush finally starts the subside.
"Come on," Dipper complains.
"Okay let's get on with this," Grenda says.
"Yes let us," Candy says.
"Okay! Bill truth or dare?" Mabel ask as Dipper speaks up.
"Why are you the only one who is asking questions," Dipper ask.
"Don't question me Dippy Fresh," Mabel says sternly.
"Hey! I'm not Dippy Fresh!" Dipper pouts crossing his arms.
"Aww did I hurt the poor baby's feelings?" Mabel baby talks, as Candy, Grenda, and I laugh. Bill smirks and rolls his eyes.
"Oh shut it, just keep going," Dipper says grumpily.
"Okay! Bill truth or dare?" Mabel as smirking and raising an eyebrow.
"I have to say....dare," Bill says boldly. I start to worry for him right as he said his words. Mabel smiles evilly, and rubs her hands together. I swear I saw little horns sticking out of her hair, too. "I dare you to give n/n a kiss!" Mabel declares making my face turn scarlet.

Bill's pov

I gulp as I hear Mabel's words, my face turning beet red. I think for a moment glancing at y/n. Her face is flushed, and is trying to hide it with her hair. I then think of a genius idea. 'She said I had to kiss y/n but not where. I could kisses her hand, cheek, forehead, or......neck.' My face burns bright at the thought then I shake it off. ' I would like to give her a proper kiss, on her soft, pink, plump lips...What?!?!?!?! Am I now imagining how her lips are! Oh god Bill! Just shut up while you can!'

"Hello? Earth to Bill?" I hear Dipper say waving an hand in front of my face. I shake my head and snap back to reality.
"Sorry! I was thing," I say.
"About backing out of the dare?" Mabel ask as Candy and Grenda giggle.
"N-No! I'm going to do the dare!" I declare as I lean over and kiss y/n's cheek. Her blush gets brighter and I smile a little.
"I said a kiss!" Mabel whines as I roll my eyes.
"Yeah Bill!" Grenda says as I speak up.
"I did I kissed her cheek," I say correcting them.
"That was a kiss on the cheek! I mean a kiss! A kiss on the lips, kiss!" Mabel pouts as I sigh.
"Bill come on," Candy says adjusting her glasses.
"Give us a moment we will be back!" Dipper says dragging me outside of the room.
"What is it?" I ask as Dipper closes the door.
"Why didn't you kiss her?" He ask crossing his arms.
"I-I...umm....well....that is a interesting story.." I say blushing madly.
"As I thought Mabel was right,"
Dipper says. I look at him fairly confused.
"What," I say confused.
"Mabel suspected that you had a crush on y/n and that's why we are here playing truth or dare. To test our theory, since I thought the same as her. And it's playing out well, so now we know you do like
y/n." He says as my jaw drops.
"I hate you..." I mumble, as he rolls his eyes.
"Hate you to Bill, but now you have to go and do my sister's dare correctly." Dipper says as I blush at the thought.
"Look here! Dipper I don't have to.." I state as he frowns.
"If you don't Mabel will personally kill you, you know that right?" Dipper says as I sigh.
"Fine," I say as he smiles and we walk back in and sit at our places.
"Now Bill continue on with your dare." Mabel grins, as I roll my eyes.
I turn and look at y/n, too see her face and mine are the same shade of red. I smile, and put two fingers under chin lifting it up. I look at her sheepishly and give her a gentle kiss on the lips. I see her ears widen, as I smile and close mine. I feel her kiss back slowly and I grin, and pull away.
"So I'm going to ask you truth or dare y/n...?" I say quietly, as she blushes about what just happened.
"Truth...," she says in a whisper, blushing.
"I'm I your crush?" I ask resting my forehead on her's.
"......Y-yes...." She stutters out as Mabel, Candy, and Grenda squeal happily.
"B-Bill....truth or dare?" She says in a whisper.
"Truth," I say.
"D-Do you l-like me?" She ask as Mabel face plams. I laugh lightly and smile at Y/n.
"No...." I say as y/n frowns. "I love you...," I say in her ear. Making her blush and Mabel and her friends blow up with excitement.

~

Me: Hi!
Wendy: 'Sup!
Me: I hope you guys likes the update! I know I loves writing it!
Wendy: It's true, it was all she was doing. She wouldn't even come and hang out with the Twins and me yesterday.
Me: Sorry I didn't!
Wendy: It's fine.
Me: Well I think I should get going! Vote and comments for the chapter, and bye bye!