Chapter 19 The Prophecy Filled

Bill's pov

The purple demon stared down at me as she strangled Cole. I lay there confused till I realized something, "y-your the dream demon from the prophecy...." she looks at me confused by my words and is about to speak till Cole breaks free of her grasp. She hisses in pain and glared at him as her eyes glow a bright purple.

"You shouldn't have done that Cole..." The she demon spoke in a broken voice that sound familiar to my ears. She flew up and started to drive down quickly. Cole looked panicked and looked around grabbing his sword ready to slice her.

Suddenly my adrenaline kicks in and I get up shoots a fair ball at his wrist and knocking it out of his hands. He looks at me and glares, as a fiery fist collides with his face. He screams and skids across the floor of the arena like he was a skipping stone. Soon he crashed into a wall falling into unconsciousness.

I look up at the She demon who walked to me. She smiled gently and held out a hand to me. Honestly I was hesitant to take her hand but her eyes were so calming and familiar I had to talk her hand. She pulled me up and into a hug, I stood there confused.

"I-I k-knew you'd come for me B-bill..." the she demon mumbles with stutters. I pull back puzzled by her words.

"What do you mean? I came here for my love," I say a bit harshly but softly at the same time. Soon my eyes met her's that were filled with tears. She bit her lip to hold back tears.

"B-bill..y-you did find her..." She says sniffling as her aurora left her leaving a small and teary y/n. I gasp and look at her.

"Y-y/n?" Bill asks with tears in his eyes. She nods quickly and is soon hugged by me. "I-I'm s-Sorry..."

"B-bill bear I-it's Okay," she sniffles and hugs back nuzzling into my neck. This was the perfect moment despite our surroundings, due to the fact we are together around. I smiles that is until Cole got up holding his head and shouting.

"You Bill Cipher and y/n are going to with you were mortal, and could die." He said with venom on his words.

"Cole shut your trap!" I shout as i glare at him.

Cole frowns and looks at us pissed. "You have now right to tell me what to do." He dust himself off snapping his fingers so we all are in the throne room. "You two have put me through hell and I'm sick and tired of it." He looks oks at us with glowing yellowy green eyes. "You both are going down."

Your Pov

Cole soon creates green fire balls throwing them at us. I freeze up out of fear but Bill pulls me to the side. We stand behind a pillar as fireball after fireball hit it, slowly making it crumble. I look at Bill afraid and bit my lip holding his hand tightly.

"Y/n....I-I love you and I'm sorry I didn't tell you what I was..." Bill says as the pillar drops more and more cement dust and chunks.

I look at him debating on how to accept that. I soon look at him and kiss him gently. He kisses back quickly and holds my hand tightly. I smile and pulls back, "I forgive you..."

He looks relived and smiles, "thank you..." He then quickly pulls you down as Cole throws a fireball at the two of you.

"Y/n! How could you love him after he lied to you!" He shouts as he walks closer. Bill gets in front of me But is thrown against a wall becoming unconscious. I look at Cole terrified as he gets in front of me and picks me up buy the collar. "You my dear are dead too me." He smirks with a wicked look in his eyes.

"Well want to know what I say to the?" I say as my eyes glow a purple. He looks a bit scared but appears to be a bit too cocky at the moment. "Your dead too me." He looks confused by my words but I soon hold his arm and burn him causing me to drop me. I start to run over to Bill but Cole creates a wall to stop me. I turn to glare at him, and smirks back at me.

"Awww, did you want to see him?" He chuckles as he walks over to me. I bite my lip pissed off now. I slowly float up, with a purple aura around me. I smirk and look at him with anger and rage.

"You are going to regret messing with me." I shouts in a broken voice and dive at him quickly. He puts up a shield and I use a portal going around it. As I pop out of the other portal I punch the back of his head catching him off guard. He falls down and holds the back of his head in pain.

He looks at me wincing as I throw a fireball hitting him and making him skid across the throne room right into his chair. He groans in pain as he gets up with wobbly legs. I smirks and fly over. I creat a fireball ready to hit him, and end it all. "Beg for mercy and I'll let you live."

He looks at me quickly and gets on his knees. "P-please! D-don't kill me! I'll give bill his powers back!" I smirks and nod my head.

"Do it then." I say as he quickly nods and chants words making a bright blue glow shine behind the wall he made. "Now, give me your hand."

He looks at me confused and does as told. He soon winces as I drain him of his powers. I pull my hand back smirking at him. "Now your a mortal and can't ever hurt anyone." He looks at my in disbelief.

"N-no...." He looks at his hands and cries quietly. "I-I can't be..." he tries to make a fireball but nothing happens. He glares at me, "you idiot!"

"I'm not the idiot here, you are. Now good bye Cole. I hope you like it in the real world." I snap my fingers sending his into a portal to some land mass on earth. I quickly run over the Bill and destroy the wall Cole made. I sit besides Bill's unconscious self and pet his head.

"Y-Y/n?" Bill coughs lightly slowly opening his eyes and looking at me.

"Y-yes! I-I'm here Bill," I smile with tears in my eyes.

"D-did you defeat him?" Bill asks and sits up holding his head.

I kiss his forehead and nod, "I took his powers and sent him through a portal."

Bill smiles lightly looking relieved, "g-good."

I smiles back and lean down kissing him again gently. He smiles and soon I open my eyes as we pull back to see the us in front of the shack.

Bill smiles, "I teleported is away and sent Cole's castle to the dream realm." He nuzzles my neck and I smile.

Soon Mable and Dipper run out of the shack grinning. "Y/n! Bill!" The shout hugging us. I smiles and hug them both. "I missed you both!"

Mabel grins and smiles, "I missed you!"

Dipper chuckled, "I missed you too."

I smile and pull back from the hug, "soooo who want to hear a story?" I asks grinning and they nod quickly.

~time skip~

The twins looked amazed and Ford was glad to be out of mortal danger once again. Stan then grins getting an idea.

"Will you stay at the shack as an attraction?" Stan grins Mabel and Dipper glare at him and he quickly frowns. "Sorry..." He huffs frowning.

I giggles and Bill holds my hand humming. "So...y/n..." He says quietly as I look at him.

"Yes?" I say as he looks at me.

"W-when you go back home after this summer...w-will we be together still..." Bill asks worried.

I smiles and holds his hand, "Bill we will, mostly likely due to the fact we can literally see each other anytime now." I smiles and pecks his lips.

He smiles and hugs me tightly, "Your right." He chuckles lightly, and pulls back. "I love you y/n," he smiles.

"And I love you," I smile gently.

~~~|
Okay...so I'm sorry I've been gone for a long time...honestly I have another wattpad account. It's Sebby-chan922 and I'm super sorry for not saying anything!!! I forgot my password and I remembered it today. Since I saw all the votes on this book and who close it is to watty awards...show thank you so much everyone! And this summer I'll try to be better about being on this page! Bye! This is Roxanne signing off for now!