Chapter 7 ● Preparations

(Natsu's POV)

Happy was flying us back to the guild as fast as he could. It must have been hard on the little buddy to carry both of us at his full speed. For that, when it will all be over, he will get a year worth of fish as a reward. And from where he was flying us, we could see an army marching slowly towards Magnolia from the north side.

I was calmer about it than Lisanna. She was completely freaked out. We both knew that we had to prepare ourselves and be quick about it.

Fortunately, we finally got to the guild. As we landed, we quickly ran inside and shouted to everyone that they were really close. When they heard that, we could only see serious expressions appearing on everbody's faces. The most serious ones were Gramps's and First's.

They all divided in teams and started elaborating plans together. Lisanna went to team up with with Elfman and Mira. But me and Happy stayed by ourselves.

I saw everybody running around, preparing themselves. But I thought that it was a waste of my time to sit and watch or even to prepare myself. I was impatient and I didn't want to sit around and wait any longer. I decided to go already. We have to keep the army away from Magnolia. We needed more time to evacuate the town.

When I was about to leave, Gramps started giving a speach wich held me down from going.

"This is no laughing matter my children and I am proud to see how much you are serious right about now. Today, we have another war coming our way and unfortunately, once again, it is from the same enemy. But this time, he used one of our precious comrade against us. That's why, I need you to not hold back and to stay all together, to move in groups. So here's the plan; two teams will stay behind and protect the town as well as the townfolks from getting in any harm. And the others will go attack the army. And Natsu, I know how eager you are to go already, but you have to wait. We have to move all together and I'm gonna give you the task to take care of Lucy. Now my children have faith in yourselves because who are we?"

"Fairy Tail!" they all screamed pointing their finger in the air. I accepted what he said and it was a good plan honestly. I couldn't say anything against it.

So I started preparing myself with the others. I tried gathering informations about her magic but I could only gather little, nothing that helpful. Geez, what a pain! Now I had to figure out what kind of magic she uses when I get there. Oh well, gess that I had to keep the surprise 'til I get there.

~

A few minutes had passed and we were all ready to move out. I was in the front lines, of course, as well as Erza, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Wendy and all the strong ones. We were all ready to fight. Two teams stayed behind to protect Magnolia though.

We were already on the move from the north side and the army was within reach. We could already see them from where we were. But I could see a female figure in a black dress leading in the front lines. It was none other than her, Lucy the golden star.

It was finally time for the two of us to face off with each other.

(Lucy the golden star's POV)

It's finally time to show off to Zeref that I am useful as a Spriggan.

His wishes are my command and no one can defeat me with the power I possess now.

This darkness is the source of my overwhelming power wich I am very thankful for.

Now everyone has to respect me.

Those so called "friends" in the past always laughed at me.

But now, it's my turn to laugh at them.

Beware Fairy Tail because your worst nightmare have come to hunt you down.