Petie

Mandy quickly looked into her book bag and took out her water bottle.   She poured a little water on her hand and then poured it over Petie's face.    Petie opened his eyes,  hay what happen?" he asked as he looked around and notice the stranger he remembered,  mutter something and pass out again.  "Oh no, I'm friend with a drama queen.  Not cool Buddy, not at all" she said out loud   Now the stranger is trying to get Mandy's attention.   

Mandy picked up Petie and placed him inside her backpack.  She wasn't able to put him in the backpack, so she put him in his bag feet first.  Petie's feet were big, so Mandy turned him upside down then place him in her backpack. "Sorry Petie, I hope the blood doesn't rush to your head.  It's a short walk to my house.  I think you'll be fine." she said   Then she turn to the stranger,  "I'll ask you a couple of more question.  Just remember the rules." said Mandy   The stranger shook his head yes.    "Where did you throw the egg?"  she asked as she removes the tape from his mouth.  

"I......I   ..are you going to kick me anyway if I don't tell you what you want to hear?" asked Jose  
"Just answer the question?'"yelled Mandy     "I..I throw it in the river, somewhere up that stream." he said while he pointed in the direction.    Mandy walked up to him and kick him on his ankle. "Idiot!  What did you do that for?  Don't you know you're going to mess everything up    If we don't find that egg,  you can forget about Easter for five more years  Do you know how many children will kick you?  Kids love Easter.  What's your problem you weren't thinking?" Mandy rambled on.    The strangers face turned into a very sad look.  

"Oh please, that look doesn't even work for me anymore.  You mess Easter up, you're fixing it, understand me." she said while pointing all over his face    "I do what I have to.  I don't want to take Easter away from anyone.  I have two daughters of my own." explained The stranger     "You have daughters?  Then why are you doing this?  Go get a job or something.  You don't have to steal.  I'm pretty sure if you ask people for help, some might lend you a hand." explained Maria  

"Oh really, I've tried that.  People just laugh, then tell the other that your begging." said the stranger  "It's better to beg, then steal, don't you think?" she said   The stranger stood quiet, for a second.   "I have an idea.  Has your imaginary friend still passed out?" asked the stranger   "Petie's real not imaginary!  And no, he's still passed out inside of my backpack.  Why what's your idea?  You can tell me, I'm Petie's, right hand." she explained     "I need you both to agree, or else just kick me and get it over with." said the stranger    Mandy walked over to the stranger and starting stomping on his feet.  

He screamed in pain, "Alright.   Look I'll dive into the river and look for the egg.  I more or less remember where I throw it.  In return, you find me two beautiful little girls dresses and two baskets filled with candy.   If you do this for me, I'll be here all day and night until I find that egg." said the stranger   "But you robbed us, I really don't need to make no deal with you." said Mandy   "No that didn't count as a robbery.  The egg was floating, no one was holding it, it was just there waiting for someone to take.  Please, I really want to make my girls happy for a change.  I'm such a disappointment to them." he explained      

"Now listen, I have lots of dresses, that I've used for my past  Easter's.  I also still have the shoes.  But even if I give you this, how will you know these things will fit them?" asked Mandy   "Both of my girls are about your size, one's a little smaller.  I know your dresses will fit them." continue the stranger   "Fine!   I make the deal with you, only if you get that egg out of that river before Petie wakes up.  I'm afraid, he's going to keep passing out."said Mandy   "What about the  baskets and the candy?"asked the stranger  "If you can get that egg back, believe me, Petie will give you all the eggs and candy you need. "she explained   "So I guess is a deal."said the stranger as he extended his hand   Mandy shook his hand, "It's a deal.  Now jump in that water." she said as she was removing the rest of the tape that was on his hands and legs.     The stranger Jose quickly got off the ground and dove into the water.

PETIEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें