Petie

In a rabbit's world, each animal must do their part.   Every five years, the head rabbit picks ten new rabbits to do the Easter deliveries.  The world thinks there's only one Easter Rabbit, but they're wrong. The world is much too big for only one rabbit to deliver so so many eggs.  Not possible.

Little Petie was hoping he be one of these ten rabbits.   So he decided to ask his father, what he must do to receive this honor.   

Now it begins..................

First thing in the morning on Feb. second, the rabbits all gather together to decide who will be running for the ten  Bunny position.  Of course, Petie was first in line.

That morning  Petie was up and ready,  "Hey  Dad, today is the day.  I want to be just like you Dad,  Watch  I  will be one of the ones chosen.  You'll see Dad,  I'll make you proud," said Petie very excited.

"Son,  you know it not as easy as it sounds.  We put a lot of work into our hunts.  You must be willing to do what you told and dealing with children that don't listen." explained his father  "Well Dad, great, I can handle anything.  Watch, you'll see." said Petie   "Now we'll running late, eat up, we must get going." said  Mr. Peter  They both continued to eat their breakfast.  When they both finished out the door they went.

They hopped down the road to a blue barn where they held their meetings.  "Hey Dad, do you think I'll make it?" asked Petie   "You can do whatever your heart wants  if you just believe  and want it bad enough," explained Mr.Peter