"He needed to take a fucking breather, alright?" Mickey snapped, which seemed to trigger the man who suddenly seemed angrier than before and pointed his gun up at Mickey.

"Watch your fucking mouth with me, faggot!" He yelled, yanking Ian by his arm causing him to stumble and fall. The gun dropped down between the three of them, all of them gawking at it. The man seethed, narrowing his eyes at Mickey and raising his gun. "You fucking-"

Three gunshots rang through the air, all milliseconds apart before the man fell to the ground with two bullets to his chest and one to his head. Mickey's mouth fell open at the amount of blood but he took the chance to quickly grab Ian back onto his feet before he looked up to see Larkin aiming right at where the man was. Larkin glanced at Mickey and Ian. "You boys alright?"

"Took you long enough," Mickey said while Ian mumbled a 'thank god' under his  breath. He guided Ian towards Larkin. "The fuck were you? And all the others?"

"We found Colin Milkovich in the basement half - unconscious with a bullet wound in his arm," Larkin informed. "He's loosing a lot of blood."

Mickey began walking to the house. He yelled over his shoulder,  "So in other words, you assholes forgot about me?"

Larkin shrugged, "Yeah."

Mickey disappeared into the house. Larkin turned to Ian with his hands on his hips. "Ian Gallagher?" Ian nodded, hand clutching his leg. "I'm Officer Larkin. You alright?"

"I think my stitches reopened," Ian groaned.

Larkin glanced down at Ian's thigh. "Let's fix that up, then."

-

-

-

-

"So, anything you can tell me about where Terry and the others are?" Larkin asked while taking his first aid kit out of his police car. Ian was on the hood of the car with his jeans at his knees, clutching the bullet wound from the other day that was starting to reopen and bleed intensely.

"All I know is that they locked me up in that fucking shed and tortured Iggy in front of Colin. God, I hope Iggy's OK."

Larkin nodded and bent down to inspect the wound. "Shit, the bullet went right through your fucking leg."

Ian sighed and looked up at the sky, awaiting the pain. "If I had a dollar for everytime someone said that."

Larkin pulled the string from the first aid kit, a needle and scissors. "This wi-"

"Hurt, I know." Ian squeezed his eyes shut.

Larkin slid the needle into Ian's skin and pulled it, making him hiss. "So," Larkin decided to make conversation to take Ian's mind off the pain. "You and Mickey, huh?"

Ian grunted, "He doesn't want to talk about it."

"Do you?" Larkin asked quickly, finishing one stitch.

Ian peeked one eye open to glance at Larkin interestedly. "I don't know. What's there to talk about?"

Larkin shrugged, closing another stitch. "I don't know, maybe that your boyfriend is homophobic."

Ian didn't say anything. Larkin peered up at the red haired boy. "He is your boyfriend, right?"

Ian shrugged. "Who cares? Doesn't matter anyway. I don't think he really likes me, you know? I feel like he's just confused and thinks he does."

Larkin snorted. "Kid, are you kidding me? I've never seen someone so worried about another person in my life, and I'm a cop. I've seen my fair share down here. I think he likes you, maybe too much for his own good."