She recalled thinking. So vampires really do exist. And...she was out.

Hours passed when Zaphira began to come around, barely able to sit up, she managed to prop herself half way up on her elbow, but the whole room was moving. Oh God I am going to be sick. Dry heave after dry heave came at this point. 

After what seemed like hours, but were really just minutes, the heaves finally stopped, she wondered if this was the same room she had been in earlier. With small deep breaths she tried to stop the room from moving. Everything REALLY needed to quit moving. Her stomach kept fliping and nausea was trying to take over again. EVERY time she moved, it was all she could do to not pass out, everything was spinning. Counting to ten-- One, two, three-four-five-six-seven-eight-nine-ten, willing herself to focus.

 I am OK now.

She could hear peoples voices coming from a different room. Her capture had lef the door cracked, so she was finally able to see a little bit. The small crack gave her enough light so she was finally able to see why the hell everything was moving. This monster had her in some kind of human cage dangling from the ceiling. There had to be at least three other cages in the room. All with skeletons in them.

She began to hyper ventilate. I'm...I'm going to die here. This is truly a nightmare.

She tried to pondered her cituation. Oh God what she going to do. Zaphira trembled, as the voices got closer. Please don't let them come in here she prayed. She shaked and wiggled the bars trying to see if by some miracle she was able to break them. Ya that wasn't going to happen. They were secure that was for sure. The voices were getting louder as they neared. She could tell that one of them had been a female and wow did whoever she was sound pissed off.  Finally they were close enough that she could make out what they were saying. Zaphira listened intently, closing her eyes so she appeared asleep still.

“and what do you intend to do with this one? Make her your toy or you just going to eat her? “ flatly stated the female.

What the hell am I a sandwich to these people. She really couldn't bring herself to believe what her mind already knew..... She was in a hanging cage, in a house with a vampire.

“Anthea, you will mind your own business.” the familiar mans voice said. “The woman is of no concern to you or what I do to her or with her isn't either.”

“Oh really? Well you have been mine for twelve hundred years. I have no intention of sharing you now.” Zaphira heard the woman grab the door handle to the door of the room she was in.

Oh please let them not come in here.

Her ribs still hurt from when he had thrown her against the wall like a rag-doll. She was petrified. She yanked at the bars again. Please let one of these come lose and I can run away from here.

She heard the door slam and darkness over came the room again. Don't these people believe in lights? Well she supposed it was better than meeting the wrath of either of them. The female had said twelve hundred years? She hadn't been able to make out what they were saying but she could still tell they were right still outside that door.

Zaphira sat there on pins and needles waiting to find out if the monsters were coming back into this room. She kept wishing she was back with Chloe at the bar, dancing and having fun. Her stomach rumbled, breaking her out of her trance. She was so very hungry. When was the last time she had eaten anything?

The door to the room flew open, nearly knocking it off the hinges,  and in came her captor and the jealous wife? Girl friend? Whatever she was.. and she had went right for Zaphira's cage.