Chapter 34: Yandere Yandere...

Author's Note: 5 FANDOM REFS FIND THEM IF YOU CAN!!!

     Katelyn woke up in the middle of the night. She was a rather light sleeper, but didn't know what had woken her up. She sat up and banged her head on the bottom of Zane's bed. She DID actually end up sleeping under his bed. 

     Slowly, the door to Zane's room creaked open, unfortunately not waking Zane. Katelyn breathed out curiously... What could be coming into the room... Who? Katelyn was thinking upon this matter when she was suddenly yanked out from under the bed. She yelped as a cold surface was pressed against her neck. 

     She looked up to see Vyas's crazed grin. Katelyn, gasping, scooched backwards, but Vyas had a firm grip on her hair. Katelyn tried to get the knife away from her face, pushing at it. 

     "Why?" gasped Katelyn quietly. Vyas, tilting her head quizzically, giggled in a girly manner.

     "Well, you can't have my Senpai," Vyas whispered, pressing the knife down into the skin on Katelyn's neck. Obviously, Vyas didn't balk at murder, so Katelyn screamed. It didn't matter whether she kept quiet or not, she had the same chances of dying. 

     "KATELYN!" yelped Zane, sitting up as if waking from a nightmare. Looking to the side of him, he saw a dark form. He yawned. "Katelyn... what are you doing... Let me turn on the ligh- HOLY IRENE YOU'RE NOT KATELYN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!"

     "Senpai!" yelped Vyas, springing up. "It's not what you think! I-I... Wasn't doing anything!I just... I anted to be with my Senpai... a-and..."

     Katelyn jerked away from Vyas, rubbing her throat. She mumbled, "Zane, you deal with this... I just... It's like two in the morning..."

     "You... would do all of this just to be with me," Zane noted, sliding off the bed. Tapping Katelyn's hand reassuringly, and giving her a look like, Trust me, Zane faced Vyas. "Convince me. Convince me that I should just... leave Katelyn. Tell me. Why?"

     "Senpai... Are you... Are you giving me a chance to..." wondered Vyas, eyes glowing with happiness. "I... Thank you Senpai!"

     Katelyn shook her head as Vyas hugged Zane. She was relieved to notice that Zane didn't hug her back. But was Zane really thinking about leaving her for this psychopath... Katelyn hoped he was joking...

     "Senpai and I... We're supposed to be together," Vyas explained, clasping her hands. "We... We were supposed to be. I can feel it. I am willing to... to do anything for my Senpai! Even... Even kill. To get rid of anything between my Senpai and his true soulmate..."

     "I... see," Zane noted, seemingly genuinely touched. He leaned forward to look into Vyas's eyes. He touched her wrist, causing Katelyn to have to hold back a gasp. "You'll do anything? Anything to... To be with... me...?"

     "Y-Yes!" squeaked Vyas, blushing, a slightly crazy yet excited look in her eyes.

     "Then...," Zane began softly. Katelyn strained to hear what he was going to say next. "Then... If you do not lie... Then... LEAVE ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE, YOU SICK LADY!"

     "Wh-what?!" Vyas yelped. As she took it in, her face darkened. She masked her anger with a pitiful, sad expression, sighing, "Fine. For you Senpai... But... I will do anything..."

     "Why did you..." Katelyn whispered as Vyas left the room. Katelyn tapped Zane, "Why did you do that? Now she's gonna want to kill me more than ever! And she might kill you, too! I mean, don't you know ANYTHING about Yanderes?"

     "Her?" wondered Zane.

     "Exactly!" Katelyn yelped, sighing. "She tried to kill me! Don't you see? Until you get with her, she'll literally resort to murder to get what she wants. So spoiled... Sometimes your Senpai just doesn't love you back! WHICH SHOULD BE OBVIOUS, HE'S DATING ANOTHER GIRL!"