VIII. Say Goodbye

Zacznij od początku

I turn on my radio, I have another hour to go. The song wasn't helping me at all. It just makes my inside crazier. The animal I have become......

"So what if you can see the darkest side of me?

No one would ever change this animal I have become
And help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal "

The song spoke of truth, I can't control my monster, it's me. People say it's not me, but you can't tame your monster, it already took control. The roads turn into dirt roads, I was almost there. An hour pass and I was finally there. It was a dark factory. I got out my car and put my gun to my side. Time to get down. I walk and slid the door and close it back. I went to the way back and no one in here. They must are on their way back. I took out a smoke and light it up while I wait for them to arrive.

I hope they don't take long, the longer I wait the more painful there would be

I hope they don't take long, the longer I wait the more painful there would be. I look down at my watch and time was just passing by. Where are these F**kers? They need to know I have no patience for these things. I started to hear a car park in the front. "Who the f**king car is this?" One of them ask. I started to see the door slid open, there standing was three men. They look at me and look up back at them with a smirk on my face. This is going to be fun.

I stood up off the table and light out my smoke

I stood up off the table and light out my smoke. "WHO the F**k is you?" One pointed a gun towards me. I laughed and walked closer to them. "Take one more step and I'll blow your brains out." I rolled my eyes and walk closer. He shoots and misses. What a terrible aim, I shook my head and laughed. He shoots again and misses again. I was now facing to face with him. I put my left hand and grab him by the neck and left him up off the ground. The other men pointed a gun at me. I smiled at the moment and took a deep breathe in and crack this guy's neck in two and kicked him so hard you can hear his skin tear. The blood was bright red and there lay the body in front of me. I turn both ways, at the sight of the two men pointed their guns at me. I put my head down and close my eyes. "Let's dance with the Devil," I said. I got my head back up and kicked the one on the right and hold the one on the left. I took my gun and shoot the one on the right in the eyes and neck.